Enhanced Forum Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
round_9.jpg

Here is a new ForumRacing game. This game has past a beta ( credit to Matthew Gutteridge, Rhys Gardiner, David Buxton, Thomas Hackel and Resi Respati ) test session at RD's old sister forum PureOffTopic, now it's here with it's v1.0 :D.

As you can see we have a map at this game, and three driving lines. We will have a nice race on this map. How ? First of all you need to choose one of the colorful balls ( They represent the cars ) and you are in.

How to Play ?

Game advances through 4 days. So to play this game you just need to look this thread per 4 days. You don't need to be extra active to play. No time consumer :thumb: .

Every turn, you need to come here and write your strategy for that round. You will say how much risque will you take and which line you want to get. There are 4 risque levels. Easy, Steady, Push, Do or Die!. And you need to decide your racing line ( This is important as you can stuck behind a slower rival ). You can use "Don't change line", "To left" "To Right" commands for this.

So here are some example of commands;

Do or Die - Don't Change Line
Easy - To Left
Push - To Left
Steady - To Right
Steady - Don't Change Line.............etc

So how these risque levels work ? While advancing the round, for everyone, i do a randomization between the numbers 1-14.

If you choose Easy you need 1,2,3,4,5
Steady 6,7,8,9
Push 10,11,12
Do or Die 13,14

If you choose Easy, and if you get 10 at the randomization you won't move at that round. You need 1,2,3,4,5 to move at that round. When you can't move, you can't change your driving line.

You can both post your strategy here or send it via PM ( in last turns, you may get into a tough battle and you may need to hide your strategy ;) )

Order of play is first round: Pole-to-last, at next rounds, it's randomized.

If you AWOL, your car will turn into a ghost, others may move through you. But if you AWOL 3 times consecutively, you are disqualified and removed from the track.

Hmmm i can understand you if you could'nt understand my stupid explanation completely, but give it a try and after 1 round you will now how it works completely :) . Come on this will be fun!

Thomas Hackel
Matthew Gutteridge
Ross Balfour
Rhys Gardiner
Sebastien Levret
Dave Stephenson
Chris Butcher
Gary Ludlum

Woot welcome folks! Espicially Chris welcome to the ForumGames side of RaceDepartment. Not everyone dares to enter here. hihihihihi :sinisterwink:

lol Rhys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years