1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Fred Owen, Jun 5, 2011.

1. bump.
  2. bump.
  3. bump.
  4. WoW still no one intrested?
  5. one person, but another 1 would be useful, seems all engineers have been stolen
  6. Google all the aspects of a car setup in rfactor for an hour and you're a better engineer than 75% in the field already. Maybe they will steal you than also lol
  7. i have a 20 page booklet that i found, i seem to understand it, but i tweak stuff it works, tweak some more. BAM i crash :) lol

Is it just practice that makes a good engineer?
  8. A good engineer is worth his weight in gold....

9. ahh but i haven't managed to find one :(
  10. There is no better engineer than yourself. Once you learn your driving style you will know how to tweak the setup to it...You will never be fastest with setup from others, you will always need to tweak it a bit to get it to your style.
  11. 100% true.
  12. true, now I just need somebody to kind of teach me how to setup because I know my driving style but I no 0% about setups.
  13. If this is true, then why do race teams use engineer? :tongue: As I said, a good engineer is worth his weight in gold. To say that there is no better engineer than yourself means you have never worked with a good engineer. Nothing better for a team owner to hear is his driver & engineer bouncing ideas around & to see the lap times tumble.
  14. true but i'm team owner and it is quite good to see people doing stuff like this in the server. But its so annoying when laptimes go up :O
  15. What in the blue hell are you talking about? This isn't real F1...But belive what you want :)
  16. Hey, here in Twister we have Andrea Stella working with us, listen at the end of the video :

17. Bleh, we have Rob Smedley onboard...

18. i will watch them... if youtube decides to load itself :D:D
  19. interestinggg :) :) right now i need to drive... OH WAIT I HAVE NO PC HERE :(