1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

engine sound volume mod/fix available?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by abductee, Oct 11, 2013.

1. abductee

abductee

Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys,

I find it odd that your own engine sound gets turned down when you near another car or your pitcrew talks to you. this results mostly in me accelerating too hard(because i hear too little of my engine sound and think i can accelerate more.)

-> is it possible to turn this off/mod this somehow?

cheers,

/abductee

p.s.: please be genttle this is my first post here. :)

2. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +979
    I agree the sounds are out of whack i have tried various settings and cant seem to get the right balance. Anyone any suggestions/fixes.

3. ricou

ricou

Ratings:
    +221
    Hello, I also find that the sound of the car is really very low(weak), it is almost impossible to play with f1 2013, I tried several regulation of sound for balanced but nothing to make. Am even amazed as very few persons speak about this big problem. I waits for a corrective patch on behalf of Codemaster or for a solution of a person of the forum Race Department.
    Sorry for my English.
    Ric:cry::cry::cry:

4. beninho106

beninho106

Ratings:
    +47
    same problem here... no chance to go with manual gearbox when racing:O_o:

5. winzoz

winzoz

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same problem, sometimes the sound of my engime goes away for a few seconds. I've tried several regulation on my audio card and also in the game but nothing...

6. FearTheHands

FearTheHands

Ratings:
    +15
    I agree, it's almost impossible to pick the correct gear shift point especially at a race start due to your car engine sound being drowned out by other cars.

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,124
    Changing the engineer's advice down from all (verbose) to critical only (or off), might help just a little bit.

He's got verbal diarrhoea anyway :rolleyes: