1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

engine sound volume mod/fix available?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by abductee, Oct 11, 2013.

1. hi guys,

I find it odd that your own engine sound gets turned down when you near another car or your pitcrew talks to you. this results mostly in me accelerating too hard(because i hear too little of my engine sound and think i can accelerate more.)

-> is it possible to turn this off/mod this somehow?

p.s.: please be genttle this is my first post here. :)
  2. I agree the sounds are out of whack i have tried various settings and cant seem to get the right balance. Anyone any suggestions/fixes.
  3. Hello, I also find that the sound of the car is really very low(weak), it is almost impossible to play with f1 2013, I tried several regulation of sound for balanced but nothing to make. Am even amazed as very few persons speak about this big problem. I waits for a corrective patch on behalf of Codemaster or for a solution of a person of the forum Race Department.
    Sorry for my English.
  4. same problem here... no chance to go with manual gearbox when racing:O_o:
  5. I have the same problem, sometimes the sound of my engime goes away for a few seconds. I've tried several regulation on my audio card and also in the game but nothing...
  6. I agree, it's almost impossible to pick the correct gear shift point especially at a race start due to your car engine sound being drowned out by other cars.
  7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Changing the engineer's advice down from all (verbose) to critical only (or off), might help just a little bit.

He's got verbal diarrhoea anyway :rolleyes: