1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

engine power, axis

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by oppolo, Nov 19, 2012.

1. there are engines with different power and also we can have a truck with 4 o 6 axis,

well, if I buy a new engine and a 4 axis in the rear, there will be more suitable jobs avaible? or these things are only esthetic?
  2. The axles I think it is only esthetic. the engine size seems to make a difference to how difficult it is to pull the load up hill.
  3. The thing I have noticed when going to more axles in the rear, you're fuel tank is getting smaller, which means you have to get fuel more often. Otherwise I think it's only esthetic.
  4. The double rear axels are not just there for aesthetics, there are two types and both are fully working, the 6x2 has two rear axels one is driven but the other which has two wheels the same as the front wheels, steer, do an outside view of a 6x2 and turn the steering wheel and you will see. The other double rear axel is the 6x4, on this both rear axels are driven and both sets of wheels look the same, it gives you more pulling power.
  5. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Also, they give more stability. Turn in hard with a single axle, and you go on the side. Do the same with the double axle, and you might be able to hold it.