Endurance with the Formula 2000 car

Hey all, had a thought (no it didn't hurt, rofl), shall we exchange car skins for the enduro or go with default ones, Im all for a skin pak. ;)

Thanks for the praccy server Lee.
Mate did you have any probs setting it up? I have been thinking of doing the same, Ive got a spare P4 2.33ghz Dual core sittin around gathering dust.

Well it's showing for me but not for you guys? I think it's that Rank server thing causing issues as i have had no problems before. Will work it out tomorrow if not so there is something there to practise on. I can leave it on most nights

Server now showing on the Rank site so i presume it will for you guys? Not sure if anybody can confirm? Will be on a little later for some laps if anybody wants to join later. It has a password 6688 and is set for Aviano atm, server name NISMO just testing it worked but will change it too Newbury if you guys can see it.

AWESOME, my 1st enduro and your'e considering a video of the event, I think it would be fitting then to make a banner/decal which goes on all carskins maybe something like this

Eg:
RaceDepartment/nKPro
Newbury 2006 - F2000 Enduro 1.5

Its pretty basic but Im sure you follow my drift :cool:

Im sure someone could do heaps better :wink:

What are your thoughts on this???

About the skins; I'm running the Classic F1 skins which have Jordans, Jags, Bennetons, Ferraris etc and if anyone else has it loaded, they and you, show up in the skin you have chosen. Last week saw a guy on a public server in a Minardi skin and he saw me in a Jordan skin - so it works. There is a post on here which links to the download....these are well worth it. Oh, there is a FTarget one available too. http://www.racedepartment.com/netkar-pro/34274-nkpro-v1-1-final-addon-tracks.html

Here's a link to the classic F1 skins again, normally people request which one they want to use :) I can't see your server either Lee, even if you haven't opened up your ports it will still appear on the rank site.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back