rF2 Endurance Series @ Watkins Glen - Sat March 12th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yep- hopefully all who say they'll be there do indeed turn up!

I'm still not 100% sure if i'll be there or not- was on the server earlier for a spot of practice so i'm sorted set-up wise at least. Will confirm if/when i can make it.

Sorry guys but i cant make it now, my internet has suddenly decided to play up again. im getting at best 0.1mb/s which with 40 cars on the grid its no where near enough. i was really looking forward to this as well but not for the first time BT have let me down, they are just useless. sorry guys.

:| straight face. I am getting car body errors upon trying to enter the server, so count me out for this, I will of course try to make it but its just so unlikely at the moment.

E : Might just make it, doing a mod reinstall at the moment as a try and will be done before the race itself starts but I will miss quailfying :(

I had problems with electricity. Heavy rain always results in quick (or not so quick) blackouts here where I live, and it only came back 10 minutes ago, so, I couldn't make it. Sorry. :/

very sorry to who i hit at the start but the formation lap came to a stop and was not expecting it

lost my front wing and then went off going back to the pits

once again very sorry

was really looking forward to this race

thanks RD

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%