Endurance Brasil - MR18 and MCR 2000

Skins Endurance Brasil - MR18 and MCR 2000 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lorencini submitted a new resource:

Endurance Brasil - MR18 and MCR 2000 - series, liveries, team, drivers and talents from MR18 and MCR 2000

View attachment 166481

{descrição em Português do Brasil ao final}

Endurance Brasil is a brazilian championship based on Prototypes (GP1, P2, P3), GT’s (GT1, GT2) and Touring (T1, T2).

This skinpack recreates the Prototype classes. It containts real-life based liveries, team and drivers. There are 32 cars split in 2 categories, using two available vehicles in Automobilista:

GP1 - Metalmoro MR18 (10 cars) - represents the closed-cockpit prototypes...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you very much for your hard work with this mod. It installed perfectly (with a nice logo for the main car menu), the skins look great and it encouraged me to try my first MetalMoro/MCR2000 Endurance race. :cool: I tend not to look too closely at new skins in the showroom because that means I get a pleasant surprise on track when battling traffic. I'm still discovering new liveries of yours! :geek:

Thank you very much for your hard work with this mod. It installed perfectly (with a nice logo for the main car menu), the skins look great and it encouraged me to try my first MetalMoro/MCR2000 Endurance race. :cool: I tend not to look too closely at new skins in the showroom because that means I get a pleasant surprise on track when battling traffic. I'm still discovering new liveries of yours! :geek:

You're welcome, thanks for your kind words. So glad you are enjoying it.
All liveries are real, every single one . I've put real-life pictures in the download post for comparison.

This looks like a very promising and excellent mod, but I'm wondering if it works with AMS 1.5.1? I installed the mod, but none of the skins show up when I select a MetalMoro event or race - just the default Reiza skins. As well, I don't have mention of anything "Endurance Brasil" anywhere in the game? Meanwhile, I also downloaded your seperate MCR 2000 skin pack and it worked perfectly, replacing all the mediocre Reiza skins with your excellet Endurance Brasil ones.

I'm new to AMS and recently returned to racing sims, so it's possible I'm doing something wrong. I did check the Automobilista folders though and all the EB files and folders seem to be in the correct place.

[Edit] I had used the Generic Mod Enabler to install Endurance Brasil, so since it's as easy as 2 button clicks, I uninstalled & reinstalled EB. I now have EnduranceBrasil GP1 and EnduranceBrasil GP2 showing up in the Vehicle list when I choose All Cars and Tracks from the main menu. Very nice skins!

Last edited:
This looks like a very promising and excellent mod, but I'm wondering if it works with AMS 1.5.1? I installed the mod, but none of the skins show up when I select a MetalMoro event or race - just the default Reiza skins. As well, I don't have mention of anything "Endurance Brasil" anywhere in the game? Meanwhile, I also downloaded your seperate MCR 2000 skin pack and it worked perfectly, replacing all the mediocre Reiza skins with your excellet Endurance Brasil ones.

I'm new to AMS and recently returned to racing sims, so it's possible I'm doing something wrong. I did check the Automobilista folders though and all the EB files and folders seem to be in the correct place.

[Edit] I had used the Generic Mod Enabler to install Endurance Brasil, so since it's as easy as 2 button clicks, I uninstalled & reinstalled EB. I now have EnduranceBrasil GP1 and EnduranceBrasil GP2 showing up in the Vehicle list when I choose All Cars and Tracks from the main menu. Very nice skins!

The Endurance Brasil pack creates its own series icon in the menu. Gotta check if there's any problem ASAP.

The Endurance Brasil pack creates its own series icon in the menu. Gotta check if there's any problem ASAP.

Hmm...I don't recall seeing an Endurance Brasil series icon in the menu. I'm away from my computer, so I'll have to check later. I'm very new to AMS and are just learning the game's folder structure and how mods work. Is there a specific AMS folder where the EB series' icon file(s) is located? If I knew that I could confirm that they're correctly installed?

[Edit] I checked and the Endurance Brasil icon is there on the main menu, so all is good. Thanks for the replies and an even greater thanks in all the work you put into creating this excellent mod!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back