EnduRacers: Two BMW E92 M3 GT2 Screenshots

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
The EnduRacers Modding Team have released two screenshots of their work in progress car: the BMW E92 M3 GT2 in the classic BMW Motorsport layout and the special design edition.

The car debuted in 2009 in the American Le Mans Series as a factory entry by the Rahal Letterman Racing team and continued in 2010 onward at various other endurance events such as the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 24 Hours of the Nordschleife. The former saw a special entry when the now already legendary designed BMW Art Car by Jeff Koons made it appearance at the paddock and track for a massive audience of press and fans.

RaceDepartment has learned that this German racing car will not be released for rFactor but that the French modding team is aiming to release the vehicle for another sim racing title. Which one that is? We can only guess. What would be your sim of choice to see this car in? Leave your recommendations in the comments below.

[gallery columns="2" ids="25075,25076"]
View the Post on the Blog

Here some more prove.
I asked Alex koda if this was true by saying "On Racing departement they say this car isn't going to be for Rfactor 1 ?!? *Confused* ?!?....'' Than Alex Koda Replied with ''You have your answer already in this post:
"we already told that we were doing all our dev's on our old platform (insert rFactor1 in here ) until newer ones are ready, so don't expect any platform announcements.""
http://www.facebook.com/kodafactory
Just look at the comments at the article from Enduracers that Alex Koda shared.

When I spoke to Klo-Che directly about this before posting this article that should be enough right? Or are we in court here? If so ill ask my lawyer first if the proof is valid.

Alex told you the same as we did above but I think you are lost in translation somewhere.

busy_person.jpg

update: my lawyer says she is busy with more important matters and does not want to spend any time on this case :)

O right now i see the problem yes they are developing the car in Rfactor 1 but they don't know on with platform they will release it. But it is quite unusual to develop a car in a platform where they have worked with for more then one year and they don't know on with platform they are going to release it.
For example: if they are going to release this car on AC it needs to have totally different graphics then rFactor 1 i think then it will be a reckless move from them.

WSGT2 by RMT is developed in the same way. They have for years created their car models in rFactor 1 while that was never the platform to release it on. Think they are looking for rF2 and/or AC as well so its not that uncommon really.

Both games aren't fully finished yet but do have the future. Would be silly to now release complete new content for rFactor that will be abandoned once both other games have matured.

O right now i see the problem yes they are developing the car in Rfactor 1 but they don't know on with platform they will release it. But it is quite unusual to develop a car in a platform where they have worked with for more then one year and they don't know on with platform they are going to release it.
For example: if they are going to release this car on AC it needs to have totally different graphics then rFactor 1 i think then it will be a reckless move from them.
Just to let you know, developping a car means building the 3d, textures, skins,...it can be done on any platform and has no direct link with the final platform you will choose.

EnduRacers is officially looking for an experienced skinner to join the team ! The profile will need to have experience in skins creation using Photoshop, have free time, be passionated in endurance races but not only, and not being involved already in another modding team. Please send your profile using the contact page of our website (www.enduracers.com/aboutus.html) or here by message.

It's a secret for nobody now that our team has started to work since few month on new models to be included in the future of the Endurance Series mod. Two cars have already been quickly unveiled, the BMW M3 GT2 and the Lola Aston-Martin DBR1-2 of the LMP1 class. The team wanted to give you some news about our progress and what can now be expected from us. You can read the full story and see all screenshots here : http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter_31.html

For our latest news :
Enduracers Official Website
Enduracers Official Facebook

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline