EnduRacers Series Build 1.00 Carset revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
endu.jpg

Hot on the heals of the hugely successful Flat 6 Series mod for Image Space Incorporated's rFactor 2 sim the guys over at EnduRacers have revealed the initial list of cars planned to be available in build 1.00 of the new Endurance mod.

With eight cars already previously know to be coming with the first release the big news of this latest announcement is the inclusion of P2 class entrants in the form of the Ligier JS and the Lola Coupe to race alongside fellow P2 runners from Oreca and Zytek.

With the outstanding quality shown already in the recent Flat 6 Series release, and previous achievements with the very same mod in rFactor 1, the signs all point to this new Endurance Series modification being one of the go to additions in rFactor 2.

No further details have been released, however the team have confirmed they are back working on this in full capacity after supporting the successful release of Flat 6 recently, so expect more news and previews in the coming weeks.

EnduRacers are still on the hunt for 3D modelers to join the team in a full-time capacity to add more models to this list, please contact the team on info@enduracers.com if you feel you have the necessary talents to become part of the project.

The full car list can be found below:
  • GTC - Flat6 GT3
  • GTE - Aston Martin V8 Vantage
  • GTE - BMW M3 E92...
  • GTE - Corvette C6.R ZR1
  • GTE - Ferrari F430 GT
  • GTE - Flat6 RSR
  • P2 - Ligier JSP2
  • P2 - Lola Coupe
  • P2 - Oreca 03
  • P2 - Zytek

endu 1.jpg

Looking forward to this latest release from EnduRacers? Voice your opinions in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just when you think it cant get any better another great modding team comes out with their next mod. One Great release after another for rF2. If this doesn't get you interested in rF2 then nothing will I suppose.

Completely overlooked the GTC class at first. Nice surprise that we can run with three different classes and once the game allows hybrid engines maybe four when LMP1 is coming.

Good endurance days ahead :)

@Cristian Haba it's indeed a pain to get into rF2 for the first time due to it's current user unfriendly nature but I have heard good news ISI will address some of these issues a.s.a.p.

As far as I'm aware there will be no LMP1-H cars. It's never been mentioned (not in the reports I've read anyway and not on their website). It could be because they are simply too tough to recreate with the hybrid systems and the way they work. ER could recreate the non hybrid LMP1 car though if they wanted to.

You could always mix it up with the URD mod though and that would give you a very good grid mix.

Really looking forward to this, superb work and I'm really getting into rf2.

Take your time guys, you're not a games company, you're a collection of enthusiasts doing an amazing job. I can wait......(just about! :))

I actually wouldn't mind a straight conversion of the previous mod to rf2 as I love racing the Epsilon :)

Rfactor 2 feels very user friendly for me after experiencing the multiplay games of 90´s and how difficult it was to install games from bad floppy disks, to setup networks, sound and Graphics cards. First multiplay games I played was done with serial cable. Racing game with online features was just a distant dream.
Holy cow...just one more example how old I am.:laugh:
Yep, things and expectations do change. :p

Rfactor 2 feels very user friendly for me after experiencing the multiplay games of 90´s and how difficult it was to install games from bad floppy disks, to setup networks, sound and Graphics cards. First multiplay games I played was done with serial cable. Racing game with online features was just a distant dream.
Holy cow...just one more example how old I am.:laugh:
Yep, things and expectations do change. :p

Don't forget to modify your autoexec.bat and your config.sys......:roflmao:

I'm not a hater but this RF2 car list is even worse than the RF1 version.

Maybe some new physics. But loads of cars disappeared.

The only new thing we get in the RF2 version is the Zytek and Ligier Lmp2's

No new gen Lmp1 cars?

Not even the old 458 GTE and the C7-R??

I mean WTF?

Again I'm not a hater or a troll

I'm not a hater but this RF2 car list is even worse than the RF1 version.

Maybe some new physics. But loads of cars disappeared.

The only new thing we get in the RF2 version is the Zytek and Ligier Lmp2's

No new gen Lmp1 cars?

Not even the old 458 GTE and the C7-R??

I mean WTF?

Again I'm not a hater or a troll
Here, feel free to read and join them so you can add the stuff you think should be there
EnduRacers are still on the hunt for 3D modelers to join the team in a full-time capacity to add more models to this list, please contact the team on info@enduracers.com if you feel you have the necessary talents to become part of the project.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back