rF2 EnduRacers @ Road America - Tuesday 22nd August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This was a good practice run for saturday. I was amazed I managed to get pole in GT. My time was almost a second quicker than my previous PB.
I made some mistakes in the opening laps with the cold tyres, and at some point got taken out while lapping a GT. Luckily I could continue without any real issues because the damage was set so low.
Last 20 minutes or so was a really close 3 car battle for 2nd. There was some paint trading going on on the straight and in corners, but all went well. I do apologize if I left too little space at certain times, I'm driving in VR and for some reason the in game spotter wasn't calling positions.

I'm happy with how the prototypes handles traffic, I didn't have any issues. The only point where I didn't really like it if a proto went past, was in the fast right kink after the really long right turn. A GT car is on the limit there and if we have to go slightly wide because a proto goes to the inside it's very easy to crash into the wall.

See you saturday :thumbsup:

Good fun with the frontrunners in GTE all race trough. Most LMP's did good when passing, others not so much :O_o:

Is the server replay available by any chance?

If you want my Replay I have no problem sending it to you. When you get me lights for my overtaking fairly fair (minute 1: 05.00) you are fighting against five P2, there is none of your category. Surely you will have reason in your comment, but also put in the place of the other five cars that we are fighting in the same second and equal category.
regards

I was the prototype that hit into you while a GT returned in Turn 1. Didn't see the GT at all out there so I had 0 chance to avoid you as you tried to avoid him. If I had seen him out there I wouldn't have overtaken you.. but I sit low in the car and could only see the rear of your car :/ hope I didn't give you much damage.. although we wouldn't have had any incident if the GT didn't come across us.. anyway sorry couldn't avoid you

This was a good practice run for saturday. I was amazed I managed to get pole in GT. My time was almost a second quicker than my previous PB.
I made some mistakes in the opening laps with the cold tyres, and at some point got taken out while lapping a GT. Luckily I could continue without any real issues because the damage was set so low.
Last 20 minutes or so was a really close 3 car battle for 2nd. There was some paint trading going on on the straight and in corners, but all went well. I do apologize if I left too little space at certain times, I'm driving in VR and for some reason the in game spotter wasn't calling positions.

I'm happy with how the prototypes handles traffic, I didn't have any issues. The only point where I didn't really like it if a proto went past, was in the fast right kink after the really long right turn. A GT car is on the limit there and if we have to go slightly wide because a proto goes to the inside it's very easy to crash into the wall.

See you saturday :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back