rF2 EnduRacers @ Road America - Tuesday 22nd August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thank you!
Is it safe to run engine boost 3?
The grass texture starts to flicker once it turns night, can i do something about it? (dx11 build)

Tried to join the server, but it says it starts downloading the mod, immediately stops and states there is no such file or directory? Am I doing something wrong (for as far as that's possible with a click and password entry?)
NoDwonload.jpg

please GTE for me
I'm in for GTE please
You're both in.

Tried to join the server, but it says it starts downloading the mod, immediately stops and states there is no such file or directory? Am I doing something wrong (for as far as that's possible with a click and password entry?)View attachment 207742
Im not having the issue and it seems like no one else is. maybe restart steam completely and try again?

To bad... Nothing worked. Reboot of complete computer did not resolve it as well. Can connect to the league server so its specific for this one.

Guess I am not racing, as I have no more time to do any practice. Started with a video card update this weekend that dropped my FPS to 5, took me all Saturday to figure that one out, and restore it (so no practice then as well).
Now the connection doesn't work. I have no more time to troubleshoot and/or practice, so unfortunately, no racing...
The racing gods do not want me back on track I think :).

<edit>
Not specific for this server, it seems related with mod download. That doesnt work on other servers as well.
Ow well. Have to keep it to offline racing then...
</edit>

Signing out from my GTE spot, but looks like I wasn't added to the list in the first place so that shouldn't cause any troubles :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%