rF2 EnduRacers Flat6 Series @ Sebring International Raceway - Friday 1st January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Some quick google-fu says this would be starting at 1pm EST, if that's correct sign me up.

I'll probably start sooner than that to make sure I get Teamspeak set-up and introduce myself.

The server is now well rubbered in, car is amazing to drive :)
Too bad the VLM tracks, especially Sebring, have subpar framerate. I remember racing this track on my old PC a while ago and i was struggling to get 30fps with mirrors on. With upgraded specs, ive so far had fps capped at 150 in any situation with any setting, but here its again getting on the framerate so much, that FFB is suffering. Luckily without mirrors its still drivable, so I guess pole position is needed :D

Sign me up.
I get overheated engine after 3 laps on Sebring and Mid-Ohio. Basically on all non ISI tracks.
Does anyone else have this problem?

No never had that problem except for once when weather conditions were set extreme on the server, the solution was adjusting the grill, but that applied to everyone on track. On the current server with basic setup no issues for me with the engine.

Sign me up.
I get overheated engine after 3 laps on Sebring and Mid-Ohio. Basically on all non ISI tracks.
Does anyone else have this problem?

I did a race against the AI last night and had the same - engine overheating after 4-5 laps. Rf2 is new to me so I am not sure what's going on but was fun managing engine temps, tires and fuel at the same time :)

I have New Years Day duties and they won't let me out of it. :cry: Sign me out. Enjoy this event it's a good one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back