• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Endomondo Sport-Activity Tracker

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dux, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Dux

Dux

Ratings:
    +602
    Hi guys!
    I am using Endomondo sport activity tracker and i just came home from a workout and i thought to ask if someone of you has it i mean use it. If someone does, lets all add as friends and we can compare between each other or even create a challenge, for example, 1st to 1000km :D etc

I am there like i am here - Dusko Avramovski and feel free to add me!

2. Morten Wernersen

Morten Wernersen

Ratings:
    +2,022
    [latereply]

I don't use Endomondo but I use Strava, a free app for iphone and android, when I ride my bike, you can use it for running as well :)

Link for my profile
    [/latereply]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,541
    I removed all my sports trackers as those "laptimes" I hear every minute are really pushing me over the edge when i am on the bike lol.

Always think I am not competitive in sports but with these apps it awakens the beast in me for some reason. Not good (for now).

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Morten Wernersen

Morten Wernersen

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I try and better my own times, rather than trying to beat the fastest, I like comparing to see if I've improoved either uphill or on the flat :)
    Talking about Cycling that is, don't like running, it's too boring I think :p