1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endless loading upon Social Club login

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by Matyas Kone, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Matyas Kone

Matyas Kone
    Matyas_k

I downloaded by steam, and when I have to login social club just endless loading.... anybody have some idea?

2. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

If you have an NVIDEA graphics adapter you should turn it off, start the launcher, update the whole thing, and turn on your adapter again before starting the game ;)

Turn it off through the device manager ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Matyas Kone

Matyas Kone
    Matyas_k

actually I have Ati card :/

4. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Then it is weird, it is a known issue with NVIDEA cards

5. Matyas Kone

Matyas Kone
    Matyas_k

Yes, and the ati released new software for GTA 5 in beta, I installed and again endless loading..:)

6. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Maybe try the same, do you run double graphic cards? (One External , the ATI and an internal?)

7. Matyas Kone

Matyas Kone
    Matyas_k

So I solved the problem yesterday night, the problem is my account name included some non-English character like this ő. I make a new user with normal characters and now is working but, unfortunately, is lagging I have to upgrade my PC, I need more RAM I think. My PC: AMD-A10 7700k, 4 GB Kingstone hyperX 1866mhz, and ATI HD7970 3GB. The first offline mission is not lagging after I tried the online, later I will try again the offline:)

8. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

That RAM is a serious bottleneck indeed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Matyas Kone

Matyas Kone
    Matyas_k

yeah I already ordered more 4gb, I hope the postnl is enough fast and I get it tomorrow :)

10. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

I never had problems with them ;)