Slip 10%
ABS 15%

Thrustmaster settings are :
Gain 60%
Constant 100%
Periodic 100%
Spring 100%
Damper 100%

It's taken me a while to get these settings just where I want them, and they feel really good, but only on this track does it have this problem and it's so odd. I can't figure it out, I've even reduced my gain to 30% and it still does it.

It's with any car, FFB settings:
Gain 80%
Filter 1%
Min Force 0%
Kerb 55%
Road 8%
Slip 10%
ABS 15%

Thrustmaster settings are :
Gain 60%
Constant 100%
Periodic 100%
Spring 100%
Damper 100%

It's taken me a while to get these settings just where I want them, and they feel really good, but only on this track does it have this problem and it's so odd. I can't figure it out, I've even reduced my gain to 30% and it still does it.
pretty strange, i play with
Gain 100%
Filter 1%
Min Force 7%
Kerb 100%
Road 100%
Slip 100% enanched
ABS 44%

Gain 88%
Constant 100%
Periodic 100%
Spring 100%
Damper 100%
and i play fine. the only thing comes in mind is that t500 and t300 if im not wrong uses a different driver. you may try this: go to map's data folder, open surfaces.ini you should find
[SURFACE_0]
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.18
try turn down vibration gain to 0.0 and then try the map, lets see if maybe change something to you.

pretty strange, i play with
Gain 100%
Filter 1%
Min Force 7%
Kerb 100%
Road 100%
Slip 100% enanched
ABS 44%

Gain 88%
Constant 100%
Periodic 100%
Spring 100%
Damper 100%
and i play fine. the only thing comes in mind is that t500 and t300 if im not wrong uses a different driver. you may try this: go to map's data folder, open surfaces.ini you should find
[SURFACE_0]
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.18
try turn down vibration gain to 0.0 and then try the map, lets see if maybe change something to you.

Awesome Ill give that a try and let you know

Sneak Peek v0.7
07_1.jpg
07_2.jpg
07_3.jpg
07_4.jpg
07_5.jpg
07_6.jpg

Things moving and created some new little things from scratch to add in the map, what's new in these pics? :whistling:

prgr0902.jpg

pic1.jpg

fosso.jpg

...and for you how will this thing is going to be used? :rolleyes::whistling:
crosscmp.jpg

Can you turn the asphalt colour brighter?
it will! talking about textures Im experimenting different layer combinations and colors. In the last candidate im using here there are 3 different tarmac kinds, for now only in colors and textures (from rough to smooth, bright to dark) but later I want them different also in surface feelings. So yes there will be bright tarmacs and also dark ones in next releases, for sure till the 1.0 all is subject to change and can be revisited thanks to your feedback too!

The week is almost over, it's almost 4am here and the last drop of coffee is gone too. It's time to make a summary: as you can see, the overall appearance of the map is changing and I'm working on it a lot. I'm sorry that for the next update will take a bit more time than before but I want to release something nicer and more eye candy for 0.7 so there are many things to prepare. I share some images with you for now :thumbsup:

07_10.jpg
07_11.jpg
07_12.jpg
07_13.jpg
07_14.jpg
07_15.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back