END THAT DID BAR TIME?

is somewhere update now, the bar that displays at every step time and our opponents, appears and disappears, until this latest 1.3.4 that sees just eliminated.
in my opinion and many others, it is a pity, because he had a very important and very visible.
someone knows something, why about it?
does anyone know how to reactivate this bar?

is somewhere update now, the bar that displays at every step time and our opponents, appears and disappears, until this latest 1.3.4 that sees just eliminated.
in my opinion and many others, it is a pity, because he had a very important and very visible.
someone knows something, why about it?
does anyone know how to reactivate this bar?
Do you mean the top screen with names and laptimes?
It disappeared in 1.3 and I have no clue if it can be reactivated.
I believe it was removed because some felt it kind of annoying, unrealistic etc.

I think they changed the way it works, because I've seen it working on some servers, and it was displaying custom messages (like "John preformed a personal best: 1:33:637").

If you guys miss the lap times being displayed, I suggest you use the realtime app. It's a stock content app since 1.2, and it uses colors, it's quite nice!

I kinda liked it too. It was a good way of judging my pace in a race without having an app distracting me. But I guess that shows the dilemma that the devsa of games have. They listen to the people giving out about a feature and turn it off, only for the other half of players to complain it's gone.

If you guys miss the lap times being displayed, I suggest you use the realtime app. It's a stock content app since 1.2, and it uses colors, it's quite nice!
Yeah, it was removed because the info is shown in that app now, so if you want it you turn the app on, otherwise turn it off and don't see anything.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%