End-of-year quiz pulled already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I have searched for pictures to identify helmets and car number. So to say, enter numbers and teams and years. The more I got to know, the more the searched picture came closer!
I did research until I came to see the actual picture from here on a certain website. And then I was sure, I found the right ones^^
A picture search function is new to me. Especially as the pictures here have all different file names...

That's the thing about that question. It requires you to know about Motorsport, and google for the answer.

Just 48 minutes left! :)

It's not like I didn't search... Brrr I guess I won't be looking for "Watts" anytime soon againxD

I do know about some interesting things, just I didn't really did this time! And I tried it from several perspectives, trust me.

Let's see who went looking best...

Hey there! That's strange. Maybe the quiz was removed due to technical difficulties or some other issue. Have you tried contacting the website's support team to ask about it? They may be able to provide some information or even extend the quiz if it was taken down prematurely. In any case, it's a shame that you weren't able to participate in the quiz, especially with a prize on the line. Hopefully, the issue can be resolved soon and you can still have a chance to test your knowledge and win that GSC copy!

Hey there! That's strange. Maybe the quiz was removed due to technical difficulties or some other issue. Have you tried contacting the website's support team to ask about it? They may be able to provide some information or even extend the quiz if it was taken down prematurely. In any case, it's a shame that you weren't able to participate in the quiz, especially with a prize on the line. Hopefully, the issue can be resolved soon and you can still have a chance to test your knowledge and win that GSC copy!
This thread is 11 years old. I think whatever it was, nobody cares anymore :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back