End-of-year quiz pulled already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my 23rd entry. :) A lot of people aren't reading the questions properly, by the way, particularly questions 3 and 9. Question 9 clearly states "This is Danny Watts, a driver for the Strakka LMP2 team, and former A1GP driver… but which famous racing driver is his helmet design based on?"

I think i understood all the questions but some answers may have been wrong. How can they not read question 3 properly Toby?

Roland i think i also went for the most obvious answer with the helmet, but you have to know everything about Danny Watts to know that! :)

It was fun trying

Just one or two people have missed important details in the questions 3 and 9. That's all I can say. Question 9 for example says ""This is Danny Watts, a driver for the Strakka LMP2 team, and former A1GP driver… but which famous racing driver is his helmet design based on?"

I've made bold the part that needs a specific answer. It's 99% not subjective, which I'll demonstrate when I release the answers. The variety of answers I've seen makes me think people haven't done the research and have just looked at the one image provided in the quiz.

I did the research on Danny Watts' helmet but all i could find was something not related to famous racing drivers so i said the name of a very very famous racing driver who i think the helmet is based on, but offcourse many people use those colors and it's hard to find that info without knowing many things about Danny Watts

I did the research on Danny Watts' helmet but all i could find was something not related to famous racing drivers so i said the name of a very very famous racing driver who i think the helmet is based on, but offcourse many people use those colors and it's hard to find that info without knowing many things about Danny Watts

LOL indeed all I could find were references to another sport, a team sport involving a ball, but then again that's where the COLORS came from, not the DESIGN... Could not find anyone with a matching design, so of all drivers known to me using similar colors, I picked the one that stands out way above all others. That answer too, of course, is way too obvious but the best I could come up with at the time.. I'm still puzzled about the A1GP reference though..:confused:

ahh, just finished my answers.
what can i say, after 3 days on and off looking, thank god it only happens once a year

Somehow, it took me a long night for researching about 1-8 and 10.

The Watts question is hard. Dunno how much out of the box thinking is required. In the end, it's just a helmet design from a famous driver. The thing is I can't figure it out(atm):p

Same here... I can't figure it out, but I've been looking at his helmet more than 10 times now.

"Thinking outside the box" wat... He never mentions anything except the football part...

That's the point - don't only use words like 'Danny Watts helmet design based on'.

I will tell you how I found it after the answers were revealed. But rest assured I got it wrong when I submitted my answers - only found the correct answer afterwards.

all pic based contests are spoiled by Google's search-by-Image now. Though I know the first question, there's no point in just right clicking the rest of the images and have Google do all the work for you. You need to put a big watermark or similar over the image to prevent Google image search finding it.

all pic based contests are spoiled by Google's search-by-Image now. Though I know the first question, there's no point in just right clicking the rest of the images and have Google do all the work for you. You need to put a big watermark or similar over the image to prevent Google image search finding it.

Try number 3, 7 and 9 with Google Image search :p

But yes, the others are too easy with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back