Servername: RD GTL ENDURO
Class: Mixed Class
Vehicles: Jaguar MkII / Abarth 1000TC / Lotus Elite / TVR Grantura
Track: Magny Cours GP (default)
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 40 min
Qualification: 20 mins (no lap limit)
Race: 45 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: 2 x tyre wear & 2 x fuel usage will be used.
Note3: Default skins only for the Grantura (Blue & Green TVRs are the best match. The White TVR is too slow). Please also install the TC65 & GTC65 skinpacks.
Note4: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note5: Please go HERE for Warren's patented GTL Pitstop Guide. As we're 2x fuel & 2x tyres, I reckon that most of us will need a couple of stops at least.

Guys, if someone could tell me by what algorithm is determined by the starting state of the engine. Sometimes when I start training, XD can display 99%, sometimes - 85%, sometimes - 65%!

Maybe simply "how lucky"?

And for such a long race, it is very important, especially if you decided to take a TVR.:wink:
Because, according to my calculations, less than 85% on start may not be enough to finish on this car.
I like the Lotus, but TVR interested me more, especially considering that nearly all the rest take Elite. And the lap time with the TVR I can get a little better.

Guys, if someone could tell me by what algorithm is determined by the starting state of the engine. Sometimes when I start training, XD can display 99%, sometimes - 85%, sometimes - 65%!

what ever value you get at the start is equal to 100% engine life.

ie:- if it shows 60% and in the race you use 10% of engine XD will show 54% engine left.

hope this helps explane it, i use both, XD on main screen & MotecAdd on a 2nd screen and Motec always shows 100% at start.

Well I'll jump in officially..

I'll offside Warren, and run the No. 390 Ja(aa)g...

And Stu, if you're worried about how I'll treat the old girl, I've attached a screenie to show I'm a caring, sharing kinda guy....:D

Now.. Where's that Dunlop factory, I'm gonna need a few sets of tyres for this one...

Attachments

• JagMk2.jpg
    JagMk2.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 247
That's the spirit Glenn, everyone will have to watch out for the Aussie mafia.

If we look like running out of rubber, we can send a couple of da boyz down to the Lotus pit area and "make them an offer they can't refuse". :bomb: :D

Ok I have made my decision: Abarth 1000TC #60.

Car #60 under one condition,that you keep it nice an in one piece,an bring it back in the garage clean an refilled with fuel.

Second possibility that you run as a team,but that will give a great problem, we often run together so damage will be caused by our self..lol

GRAB_001kopie.jpg GTL-2009-05-25-pers-Abart-27.jpg

look close on the logo Jack,an I am happy to lend it out to you

Nice looking car Hans but I didn't realize that it was yours. I'll switch if I jumped some sort of protocol but if you don't mind, it would be an honour to use her and I would use her gently. :confused: I'm a little confused as you are signed up twice in two different cars ... one of which is the Abarth 1000TC # 60. I assume that it is an oversight. As long as the the car types are different then the numbers can be duplicated???? If this is a little problem I will gladly change.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back