End of the Hutcho Era

As most of you have seen my attendence at the GTL Club/League has been sparse of late. This has been due to real life popping its head up & encroaching into my personal time. This has prevented me finding the time to setup events for the club & even attending the league events. After speaking to Stuart about my situation we came to the conclusion that he would take over the club events in the hope that at the end of January, when the current contract on was on would end, I would be able to carry on with the club events. Unfortunately this has not worked out & I am still finding it hard to find the time to setup & run the club events. So with this in mind I spoke to Stuart again to advise him of my situation but this time, after thinking long & hard about it, to submit my resignation as I don't know when my current situation will change.

I would like to thank Stuart for all his help & especially his hard work, which I now know how much work goes into setting up & running all the GTL events. I have a lot of respect for him & have enjoyed every minute of my time participating in GTL events. I will of course still attend as many events I can & maybe later I can find the time to maybe step back into the role.

P.s. Also thanks to all the guys who attended my events & I hope you all enjoyed them & still continue to support the GTL club.

I've already spoken to Bob on TS & via PM, but I'd also like to add my thanks and appreciation publicly.

It was a pleasure to run the club with you, you provided invaluable support, and some excellent events for the Club here. We all benefitted from your enthusiasm, and I hope we see you as often as possible in events.

Hate my day job...I didn't get to join anywhere near as many of Bob's events as I would have liked, but I'm sure they were awesome. I know exactly how u feel Hutcho...being torn away from your buddies and your favorite past time. But, hopefully, things will get better time wise for us so we could resume doing what we love. Plus, Thommo could use our help. We NEED to find a way to be self employed or fall upon a huge bag of gold or something lol!

Thanks for everything bud.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years