End of Season report

Hi all, this is kind of a short recap of the season from my perspective as WC Race Director.

Firstly I'd like to thank all the admin, broadcast, press etc. crew members for everything that they did during the year to help the league, to name a few:

Johannes Kunkel
Damian Dainhumain
Christian Smirnoff
Pedro Rodrigues
Simon Adebisi
John-Eric Saxén
David Dominguez
Liam Jenkins
Nick Rowland
Raino Room
Patrick De Wit
Henri Viirok
Ian Busching @ PSRTV
Muhammed Patel
Michael Gray

Also big thanks to SRZ and Tommaso Le Rose for providing us some high octane broadcasts for many races this year.

I'd also like to thank the teams and drivers for making my job easy this year (compared to last year) by having very few incidents on track or just settling them between yourselves behind closed doors :).

The races were mostly dominated by Bono, but we still had plenty of tough & clean racing this year, nice surprises in qualifying for some races and significant improvements by a number of teams/drivers during the season.

As a conclusion, I looked up some interesting facts:

Total amount of incident reports - 31 for which 15 penalties were given (2010: 88 incident reports for which 53 penalties were given)

Total amount of drivers in WC during the year - 50 (50 in 2010 as well, 80 in 2009, 57 in 2008)

Most race laps by a driver: Blair Disley - 924 (out of a possible 957)

Total amount of different drivers on the podium - 12 (11 last year in 18 races)

Total amount of drivers (different names) on the server since opening the practice server on March 7th - 642

Total amount of sessions (practices during the week, official sessions etc.) - 2834

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back