DiRT Rally end of october update

BUT the car wall poster showed the 2001 Focus, Imprezza WRC, Xsara in 2000 class, Mini, Focus RS WRC, C4 in 2010 class and Fiesta, DS3, Polo and i20 in 2015 class. So maybe in the future they will bump the fiest out of the 2010 class into the 1600 of 2015 and bring the C4 and RS to 2010, so it makes palce for Xsara in 2000. I hope so. :D
By the end of EA all Car Classes will have more than 2 cars in it, except probably the Kit Cars. The 2010 class is final I believe.

Really not happy with this game, Yet again stuttering not fixed, not saving my control options i.e. button config for the likes of wipers, recover vehicle etc.
Again game unplayable. Can I have my money back!!!
I assume you've tried Steam repair function to make sure it's not a corrupt install?
I've never had this problem across all of the patches since the day it was released....

Really not happy with this game, Yet again stuttering not fixed, not saving my control options i.e. button config for the likes of wipers, recover vehicle etc.
Again game unplayable. Can I have my money back!!!
I dont want to be "that" guy, but you bought an early access game. You have to expect it not to be perfect. You should think twice about getting a game early next time :)...

It is the same Era. The 2 litre WRCs ended in November 2010. From then on it was 1600s.
It'd make no sense to have a 2015 class when the Fiesta won't be upgraded to 2015 spec.

Plus the new cars are from 2007/08
Yes the engines are still 2L but the cars should vary greatly if CM did it right. 2 Focuses in the same class, 7 years apart... Why is then 037 deserving a separate class, it's still group b...

Not that it bothers me much, it's just that I expected 00-05 in the 2000 class and 05-10 in 2010 class and 10-15 in 2015 class. Would get Ford and Citroen in all of the classes.
So they will put the Polo and DS3 in 2010 class? (They should add them as they got the lincences for RX stuff...)

It would get pretty crammed and everyone would pick the latest spec car for an easy win...

I assume you've tried Steam repair function to make sure it's not a corrupt install?
I've never had this problem across all of the patches since the day it was released....
Before this update have re installed this game twice, changed graphic settings from low to ultra with no difference.
Was reported there was a problem with recognising core detection since 0.8 this has been rectified by changing the files manually alas to no avail, although now showing correct core detection.
I'm not the only one having stutter problems or saving problems.

Had bo problems before the 0.8 update game was great. Since then it has gone downhill so not sure it has anything to do with early access.
It absolutely has to do with it being early access. They are still fixing things. Sometimes fixing things breaks another. Trial and error. The whole purpose of EA is to iron out the bugs before the official release. This is pretty much just allowing us impatient people to do what gaming studios were doing behind closed doors years ago. :D. And allowing us to give input and troubleshoot before its official. If it weren't for EA we probably wouldn't be playing this game until later 2016 if that. The way I look at it, I have tons of other racing sims to play in the mean time but Im glad Im able to follow this game from its early stages ( and pay a lower price) and see it slowly turn in to a fantastic game. But hey thats just me.

It absolutely has to do with it being early access. They are still fixing things. Sometimes fixing things breaks another. Trial and error. The whole purpose of EA is to iron out the bugs before the official release. This is pretty much just allowing us impatient people to do what gaming studios were doing behind closed doors years ago. :D. And allowing us to give input and troubleshoot before its official. If it weren't for EA we probably wouldn't be playing this game until later 2016 if that. The way I look at it, I have tons of other racing sims to play in the mean time but Im glad Im able to follow this game from its early stages ( and pay a lower price) and see it slowly turn in to a fantastic game. But hey thats just me.
Bought AC early access and yes I understand there will be teething problems but each update is supposed to make any issues reported sorted out this game is one step forward two steps back.
Whereas AC has just got better with each update and just gets better after full release.

Bought AC early access and yes I understand there will be teething problems but each update is supposed to make any issues reported sorted out this game is one step forward two steps back.
Whereas AC has just got better with each update and just gets better after full release.

In all honesty, AC is in many aspects still broken after it's so called full release.

When it comes to the problems you are having, you are still a minority who experience this. Just like some people have technical problems with AC, but for many it runs perfect.

I do hope your problems get sorted though ofc :)

• Deleted member 197115

In all honesty, AC is in many aspects still broken after it's so called full release.

When it comes to the problems you are having, you are still a minority who experience this. Just like some people have technical problems with AC, but for many it runs perfect.

I do hope your problems get sorted though ofc :)
"Broken" as any other sim on this planet.
AC was never unplayable for me since day one of Early Access, yes, there were some issues here and there, but nothing that would stop me clocking hour after hour in it every day.
With stutter introduced in v 0.8 and still not fixed, Dirt Rally essentially a paperweight, i.e. absolutely and completely unplayable.
Anyway, this is Dirt Rally topic. No AC talks. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back