• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Enable apps without post processing?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by bastoner97, Jan 8, 2017.

1. bastoner97

bastoner97

Ratings:
    +477
    Hi guys, i go straight to the point. I have a quite old pc, so if i want to play this game with some FPS, i have to turn off post-processing filters in options...
    If i enable dev apps, there's an app called "Editor Camera" that i mostly use for making videos, because you can put your camera wherever you want on the car, but it can be used with PP On only. So my question is: Is there a way to enable this app also without using the pp, in like some .ini files?

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,555
    I don't know about disabling the filters, but aren't there some downloadable filters which actually disable most of the effects to improve FPS? Thought I saw one or two in RD's download section.

3. bastoner97

bastoner97

Ratings:
    +477
    I didn't know about them, i will search, thanks in advance!

4. Ross Garland

Ross Garland

Ratings:
    +2,555
    • Love Love x 1
  5. bastoner97

bastoner97

Ratings:
    +477
    Tried, instead of 22fps (default pp) i get 30 with this pp, but when the gpu gets overheat it goes down to 24-26.. so that's not a big improvement for me, while without PPs i start with 41-42 fps and then i have a drop to about 30, so for me it's a must to have them disabled :cry:

• Sad Sad x 1
  6. Ross Garland

Ross Garland

Ratings:
    +2,555
    Damn, sorry it didn't help. :( Hope you find a way to get it sorted!

• Love Love x 1