1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Enable apps without post processing?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by bastoner97, Jan 8, 2017.

1. bastoner97

bastoner97

Ratings:
    +401
    Hi guys, i go straight to the point. I have a quite old pc, so if i want to play this game with some FPS, i have to turn off post-processing filters in options...
    If i enable dev apps, there's an app called "Editor Camera" that i mostly use for making videos, because you can put your camera wherever you want on the car, but it can be used with PP On only. So my question is: Is there a way to enable this app also without using the pp, in like some .ini files?

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,900
    I don't know about disabling the filters, but aren't there some downloadable filters which actually disable most of the effects to improve FPS? Thought I saw one or two in RD's download section.

3. bastoner97

bastoner97

Ratings:
    +401
    I didn't know about them, i will search, thanks in advance!

4. Ross Garland

Ross Garland

Ratings:
    +1,900
    • Love Love x 1
  5. bastoner97

bastoner97

Ratings:
    +401
    Tried, instead of 22fps (default pp) i get 30 with this pp, but when the gpu gets overheat it goes down to 24-26.. so that's not a big improvement for me, while without PPs i start with 41-42 fps and then i have a drop to about 30, so for me it's a must to have them disabled :cry:

• Sad Sad x 1
  6. Ross Garland

Ross Garland

Ratings:
    +1,900
    Damn, sorry it didn't help. :( Hope you find a way to get it sorted!

• Love Love x 1