1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Empty lobbies

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Bob Johnstone, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I'm on holiday at the moment and was looking forward to putting
    Some time into this great game. But as soon as I get my days off nobody
    Is on so I'm sitting in a game at the moment if anyone fancys it?
  2. Hi Bob,
    in +/- 30 mins, I'm at home and can play a bit.
    See you
  3. Ok cool
  4. Racedepartment server?
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am really curious what is the reason behind this complete lack of online activity. People have been nagging for months when the game would be released and now its out nobody seems to race online :)

Is it too hard? Joining the lobby to complicated?

Some insights would be appreciated
  6. Bram this is a good game with nothing wrong. In my case I want to race, but at the moment my commitment to other leagues donot give me the time. When some of these are finised I will be over in a flash.:)
  7. I don't get it I find the game so easy to use no cars
    Or tracks to download like rf2 and the feel of the thing is up
    There with the best ok it can be a bit tricky at first but that just makes it
    More rewarding once you get the nack
  8. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

We could try less races during the week and see if that helps. 1 midweek and 1 at the weekend and that might concentrate the sign ups into 1 race instead of spread out over 3-4. Will stretch the track circulation out longer as well.

There were 15-16 sign ups for Curitiba and Velopark a couple of weeks ago so I wonder where all of those guys have went.
  9. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I've just been reading about this Sim, looks rather interesting. I'm on holidays (away for a another week or so) but I'll look at buying this one when I get home. :thumbsup:
  10. I've already said couple of times, set at least some races at earlier time than 20gmt and I'll be there. 22 my time is too late for me to enjoy racing. Even 1 hour earlier would be nice, 2 hours would be ideal. Maybe earlier races at weekends?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

My job keeps me from simracing. When I'm home from work no one on. When I get up to go to work, everyones on. And I have a few sims on my machine. rF2 and 1, Arca Sim Racing/Beta Trucks, Dirt 3, Race Room, GTR2, GTL, GSC2012, FTruck. Need I say more. I get in races on weekends when not busy :thumbsup:
  12. Currently, I have a lot of things to do, it's frustating, I love this sim and can only play some minutes here and there.
    I think in 2 weeks, I will have more time to join an officiel club event.