eMail notification failure? (general)

N

Nils Ruwisch

• Nils Ruwisch

Hi,

saw the other thread concerning this topic but I have another problem (it is not only me).
I do not receive any mail notification. I tried different mail addresses and checked the spam folders of the accounts.
I am not getting notified neither when using the "forgotten password" function nor when using the "notify me when I receive a PM" (instant notification activated). A buddy of mine has the same problems.
Did we overlook something?

Thanks a bunch
Nils

Hi,

saw the other thread concerning this topic but I have another problem (it is not only me).
I do not receive any mail notification. I tried different mail addresses and checked the spam folders of the accounts.
I am not getting notified neither when using the "forgotten password" function nor when using the "notify me when I receive a PM" (instant notification activated). A buddy of mine has the same problems.
Did we overlook something?

Thanks a bunch
Nils

Hello :)

Same problem.

I received several emails some minutes ago, it's about answer of 3 days ago.
I looked for the best forum-place to explain this problem and I saw your message :)

Nevertheless I also activated the "instant notification".
I noticed this problem for approximately 15 days, I thought that it was a temporary problem thus I had said nothing previously ;)

Alek.

LOL Bram. you and I went a loooong way on this back when. No joy my man. YOu had said that COMCAST was troublesome for some reason.

I have selected instant e-mail notification and use the saem addy I Have had for years now.

Dunno why it doesn't work, and honestly, doesn't matter anymore for me I have become used to just checking in periodically.

EDIT; looked in my list of subscriptions and see that NONE of them have a check mark in the "instant notifcation" box. hhhmmmmm

When I checked my options control in USER CP I found "instant notification " selected. The text says I can set up 'Automatically subscribing" to any thread I view but can;t find where to check that option.

can ya point a brother to the spot please?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back