Electronic Flags

Ouch, sorry.

It works perfectly for me and I am not sure what could cause such problems. There are so many mods out-there not sure if there is a conflict with one ?
Have you tried splitscreen multiplayer?
And it is visible on your last screenshot as well, the blue bars at the driver positions are gone and the red bar doesn't show the time difference between laps.

EDIT : Hmm, sound problem seems to be caused by something else but OSD problem is caused by the file. Will report later if I find out what caused it.

And it is visible on your last screenshot as well, the blue bars at the driver positions are gone and the red bar doesn't show the time difference between laps.

Oooops:redface:

I think I have copied the wrong version. I had experimented with removing the blue/red bars as the camera mod I was trying was being blocked by those bars.

I will re-do the mod when I return from work. My bad.

:cry:

You're working on sunday? I feel for you... :(

I really enjoy my work so it is no problem :)

Very sorry to all those that downloaded this mod only to find it removed some hud elements. I did it as an experiment for myself and let it into the download. My bad. :redface:

I have resolved it as far as I am aware, I do not play splitscreen so cannot tell what it does to that version, but the blue bars are back (as seen here) :-

electronicflagsv2.jpg

DOWNLOAD (Mediafire):-

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h4i94w670m55glt

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back