Electronic Flags + No Starting Red Lights + No Wrong Way Sign

• Thread starter Deleted member 113561
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 113561

• Deleted member 113561

Based on Italien83 + Reddvers Electronic Flags Mod (with his permission)

What this mod does:

++ No Red Start Lights ++
++ No Wrong Way Sign ++
++ Uses Electronic Flags (by Italien83 and Reddvers see here) ++

Preview:

Download:

++ Racedepartment: here ++

Distribution or modifying (and then publish) only with permission of Neuer31 & Reddvers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without Electronic Flags:

++ here ++

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 113561

Do you want a mod without the electronic flag ... just write it in the comments!

• Deleted member 113561

You're using Reddvers updated track mod too, correct?

Thanks for this.
Yeah i plan to use it but i had to redownload my game .. so at the moment his package is not in ...

This is the full list of Mods i use:
++Pirelli Tires 2012 by vlasovas
++All cars (except McLaren) by ML2166
++Vettel + MSC Helmets (pack 1) by ML2166
++ RedBull (Diamond Ed.) + McLaren (Suzuka) by Rian Speed
++ElectronicFlags by reddvers
++Suzuka Track Update by reddvers

Interesting mod, I'm using it now because I ABHOR that wavy flag CM used in 2012. I like things square.

And the start lights, I admit they catch me off guard, but heck it's way more fun to look at the lights no matter how far. Except my aerial keeps getting in the way often!

• Deleted member 113561

Interesting mod, I'm using it now because I ABHOR that wavy flag CM used in 2012. I like things square.

And the start lights, I admit they catch me off guard, but heck it's way more fun to look at the lights no matter how far. Except my aerial keeps getting in the way often!
For me was important to have more realisme. ...
FOr more realisme we should also remove the flags .... but then im not sure if people can see the waved flags (or on the wheel)... perhaps i will do it .l.. but its the question who is interested in???

Well, if the radio-man was enthusiastic about telling me what I should do, then yes, flags could be removed.

But at the moment, no.

Waved flags are irrecognizable on most tracks, and the steering wheel gets overridden sometimes.

Hey Guys!

Could someone ( i know its like a request, but based on this mod ) update (improve) that mod?

I saw on F1Pole a mod with new OSD and i dont like most of it, just one thing i LOVE: The new KERS design.

Could someone add it in here? Because i dont want to have that DRS of F1 Pole, and i want to have the no loghts and so on.

Thank you

PS: Where is the search function? It is away by me :(

neuer31

I really like this mod, but I just have one special request, and would really appreciate if you could do this. Only if you have time (I don't know how long this stuff takes).

I would like one the same as the current mod (electronic flags, no wrong way, no start lights), but with the start lights kept in.

So basically I want:
Electronic flags
No wrong way sign

I don't want:
No red start lights

If you could do this, it would be great. Keep up the good work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back