Database EGO Database Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to apply changes made in Database into the game? I tried opening a new profile, restarting career etc etc... But the changes i do for the Database never effect the game. I changed team and driver performances.

I would love some help on this matter :)

But first i must say "Thanks RYDER!"
Can you elaborate what changes you made to DB.
Obviously if you alter ai_driver values they reflect very quickly with out requiring of new profile or restarting career.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm new to this. Is it possible to change which team the drivers are on? If it is, how do you do it?
Yes you can alter the Drivers like having Hamilton and Button in Mclaren or Pastor and Romain in Lotus or Kimi and Fred in Ferrari . But creating new drivers means you have to change their Name in Language file

Can you elaborate what changes you made to DB.
Obviously if you alter ai_driver values they reflect very quickly with out requiring of new profile or restarting career.

I made Massa's all stats same as Alonso. I mean everything, they are %100 identical, but no change with the game.

Also i changed team tiers, virtual performances and again not a single change. Not even tenths.

I made Massa's all stats same as Alonso. I mean everything, they are %100 identical, but no change with the game.

Also i changed team tiers, virtual performances and again not a single change. Not even tenths.
Ok what you changed with team tiers is Felipe is in Ferrari along side Fred or did you changed him to Williams?
What positions do Fred finish generally in game and What is their Bad race chance / good race chance are they same too?
Also for what teams you altered tiers/ Virtual performance?

Ok what you changed with team tiers is Felipe is in Ferrari along side Fred or did you changed him to Williams?
What positions do Fred finish generally in game and What is their Bad race chance / good race chance are they same too?
Also for what teams you altered tiers/ Virtual performance?

I changed only these columns to make Massa's performance equal with Alonso, here is a screenshot:
upload_2013-12-3_21-23-11.png

And changes i made to teams:
upload_2013-12-3_21-24-1.png

Thank you for the help Kartik. :)

Attachments

• upload_2013-12-3_21-24-3.png
    upload_2013-12-3_21-24-3.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 464
I changed only these columns to make Massa's performance equal with Alonso, here is a screenshot:
View attachment 46093

And changes i made to teams:
View attachment 46094

Thank you for the help Kartik. :)
I tested the game with your Values mate and Felipe is faster than Fred for most of times.
I dont understand why it wasn't reflecting in your game.
Here is my Test
100% Race in Spain with Full Weekend Legend Difficulty GP Mode
FP3 :
Felipe : 1:21.601
Fernando : 1:21.859
Q1:
Felipe : 1:21.156
Fernando: 1:21.530
Q2:
Felipe : 1:21.020
Fernando : 1:21.184
Q3:
Felipe : 1:21.514(P2)
Fernando : 1:22.488(P7)

In Q3 AI mixed up with their times due to closely following each other
But from what you see from FP3 he was on the Speed. Also can you tell me which mode you are playing in where you find this problem.
You once check the Files and then alter the values again.

I tested the game with your Values mate and Felipe is faster than Fred for most of times.
I dont understand why it wasn't reflecting in your game.
Here is my Test
100% Race in Spain with Full Weekend Legend Difficulty GP Mode
FP3 :
Felipe : 1:21.601
Fernando : 1:21.859
Q1:
Felipe : 1:21.156
Fernando: 1:21.530
Q2:
Felipe : 1:21.020
Fernando : 1:21.184
Q3:
Felipe : 1:21.514(P2)
Fernando : 1:22.488(P7)

In Q3 AI mixed up with their times due to closely following each other
But from what you see from FP3 he was on the Speed. Also can you tell me which mode you are playing in where you find this problem.
You once check the Files and then alter the values again.

Really strange. I have tried both Career and Grand Prix, and had no difference compared to the unedited database. :(
I can't understand it really..

@iammx - Game uses commas by itself :thumbsup:

Really strange. I have tried both Career and Grand Prix, and had no difference compared to the unedited database. :(
I can't understand it really..

@iammx - Game uses commas by itself :thumbsup:
In Career the Good day/Bad day chance will be having a greater effect and also the Development of car will have its fair share.
But i really didn't understand why it wasn't showing in GP Mode. I will look at it again to see with changes to other drivers in the team to see how it effects. If Possible once you send your DB to me via PM i will directly test your one.

First of all I want to thank for this tool.
I tried to do a simply mod but in the game nothing changed....I was trying to switch Massa with Kimi without modify their values.
I simply opened f1drivers_f1teams then I switched the values of ai_driver and F1team of Massa and Kimi.

Was it correct? Because when I ran the game nothing changed at all (Massa still in Ferrari and Kimi still in Lotus).
Thank you guys

Sorry I correct my previous post. I switched Kimi and Massa's ai_driver and f1driver values.

In f1_driver there is two digits ID, when you change names and ID stays the same you exchanged drivers names in a team, Massa becomes Kimi and vice versa.

ai_driver is just to adjust drivers performance, again there is three digits ID which can be found in f1_driver_f1_team section also

These two IDs give you name of a racer and his performance.

Probably I didn't explain myself, sorry.
I didn't change F1_driver tab. I worked in "f1drivers_f1teams" tab. Then to switch Massa and Kimi I tried two ways:

1. I tried to simply switch Kimi and Massa f1team value
2. I re-opened the original database and in "f1drivers_f1teams" I switched kimi and massa ai_driver value and f1_driver value. I post a picture to explain better. The first tab is the modified one and the second tab is the original one.

In both ways I seen no changes in the game

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 707
Thanks to @Kartik Sri Harsha , i have solved my issue of database changes' not reflecting into the game.

All you need to do is to copy your database folder (not just the file) into desktop and edit it there. After you complete your editing, copy it back to the F1 2013 folder where it used to be. :thumbsup:

It is possible to increase the Duration and "Power" of the Kers, and change the range of the Gearbox, what i mean is, Mercedes in Melbourne reaches higher speeds in all Gears, except in Gear 2, than Caterham, and this diference keeps going through all Career, is this possible to change?

The Diference is this:

Mercedes Caterham
Gear 1 153 149
Gear 2 188 189
Gear 3 216 210
Gear 4 244 238
Gear 5 273 266
Gear 6 302 294
Gear 7 330 321

Sry my English

Last edited:
It is possible to increase the Duration and "Power" of the Kers, and change the range of the Gearbox, what i mean is, Mercedes in Melbourne reaches higher speeds in all Gears, except in Gear 2, than Caterham, and this diference keeps going through all Career, is this possible to change?

The Diference is this:

Mercedes Caterham
Gear 1 153 149
Gear 2 188 189
Gear 3 216 210
Gear 4 244 238
Gear 5 273 266
Gear 6 302 294
Gear 7 330 321

Sry my English
The Gear values are altered in CTF Files with CTF editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back