Database EGO Database Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone kind enough to tell me how to edit so Monaco in career with 100% light rain condition ?? Thanks first.
Well technically the easiest way is to use the DevOptions and from there you can set it to LightRain and it should work for the whole race.
Plan b,
Tinker with the database with the probability of Weather conditions and for how long each will stay and its tricky its like trial and error it might work and might not,
the best case scenario is to use devoptions,and also if youd like you can demo the weather effect with cycle the track wetness it works flawlessly.

Well technically the easiest way is to use the DevOptions and from there you can set it to LightRain and it should work for the whole race.
Plan b,
Tinker with the database with the probability of Weather conditions and for how long each will stay and its tricky its like trial and error it might work and might not,
the best case scenario is to use devoptions,and also if youd like you can demo the weather effect with cycle the track wetness it works flawlessly.
First thanks for your reply, in fact someone already teach me to use Ryder BXML Convertor to convert & edit the tod.xml to get the result and it work perfectly (100% light rain in P / Q / R), now my 2nd question is abit more complicated (i ask that guy again but he not yet answer me), i like to know how to edit so i have something like 80% light rain and 20% dry at the end of a race.
I do download the Ego Database Editor but i have no idea at all how to use it to change the weather of any track. It didnt make sense to me :whistling:

Does anybody know how the compare works? I would like to transfer the changes in the database from patch 2 over to my current Database, so I wont loose my tyre wear adjusts and my career.

Open the original version of the database you modified. Then click to compare that with your modified version. Save the differences. Now open the database you'd like to edit, and merge the differences files you just saved, and save your newly changed database.

Thank you very much Ryder, I think everyone in this community appreciates your commitment to the cause.

I have a quick question. Despite the added difficulty level this year, I'm still finding that I need to scale down the Professional difficulty. However, when I go to the 'track difficulties' tab in the editor I find 4 columns, just like last year. Which column is 'professional', and which is 'expert'? (I assume that the expert tab corresponds to Legend difficulty in-game)
same question from me.

i did 50 flashbacks without problem. now i want to scale difficulty. in game there are 5 difficulties. in ego database editor there are only 4 columns in track difficulty menu
what to do?

Hi, thanks for this tool, I really enjoyed using the 2012 version so cant wait to get started on this one!

Is there a way I can edit the 90s cars?
I'd like to know if there is a way I could move the 1999 ferrari F399 into the career mode to race the modern 2013 F1 cars :)

Also is there a way I can add the classic tracks to the career mode? Not change out existing ones but add them to make a longer season?

When i try to open a xml like ai_driver_config i got the message:import failure: there is an error in the xml.
The most xml files have this error only the modded files from this site can be edited not the original one, what did i do wrong?
I want improve the speed of my teammate and i thought it could be in this ai_driver_config...

hello I have one quick question! as I have to do to change the name of a driver ( like pastor maldonado for example for my name)? because when I did it, i edit the table f1drivers, and then in the game shows me a weird symbols! can you help me? thank youu.
sory for my english im spanish

hello I have one quick question! as I have to do to change the name of a driver ( like pastor maldonado for example for my name)? because when I did it, i edit the table f1drivers, and then in the game shows me a weird symbols! can you help me? thank youu.
sory for my english im spanish
You need to change it in Language file too. for that you need Ryder Language editor

Hey guys, sorry for being a noob, is this the same as the ctf editor? I have read a lot about people making changes to files but it doesnt make any difference to the game settings, can you please let me know what works and what doesnt.

Peace Out

F1A

How to apply changes made in Database into the game? I tried opening a new profile, restarting career etc etc... But the changes i do for the Database never effect the game. I changed team and driver performances.

I would love some help on this matter :)

But first i must say "Thanks RYDER!"

I haven't really done anything in this game so I don't have answers to most of your questions guys. You'll have to hope that someone who has done some modding on the game will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back