Database EGO Database Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Ryder

Thanks!!
How can I get more Flashbacks though? The "old" way does not seem to work in career mode...

I did a small test, when you change the flashbacks, go to your difficulty setting in career, and change it to a difficulty that has flashbacks. Do not enter the difficulty advanced settings before changing the difficulty to one of the easier ones with flashbacks.

Last edited:
Thank you Ryder

I did a small test, when you change the flashbacks, go to your difficulty setting in career, and change it to a difficulty that has flashbacks. Do not enter the difficulty advanced settings before changing the difficulty to one of the easier ones with flashbacks.

Thanks gonna try that.
I've yet encountered that 4 flashbacks seems to be the maximum possible to enter that has an effect but let's see :)

By changing the values of the difficulty in "tack_difficulties" there is no change! As in track_model:
easy_dry_lap_time_adjustment
easy_wet_lap_time_adjustment
hard_dry_lap_time_adjustment
hard_wet_lap_time_adjustment

I know that the game takes a value from another file, maybe from the executable f1_2013.exe.
For now I only managed to successfully modify the flashbacks from 4 to 50.
Has anyone tried this?
The game then is protected and activated the restrictions do not change the parameters for the AI?

Thanks

The game then is protected and activated the restrictions do not change the parameters for the AI? Track_model, track_difficulties, AI_drivers...
There are no changes if I apply changes to the values of these fields. :(:(

Thanks

Thank you very much Ryder, I think everyone in this community appreciates your commitment to the cause.

I have a quick question. Despite the added difficulty level this year, I'm still finding that I need to scale down the Professional difficulty. However, when I go to the 'track difficulties' tab in the editor I find 4 columns, just like last year. Which column is 'professional', and which is 'expert'? (I assume that the expert tab corresponds to Legend difficulty in-game)

Thank you very much Ryder, I think everyone in this community appreciates your commitment to the cause.

I have a quick question. Despite the added difficulty level this year, I'm still finding that I need to scale down the Professional difficulty. However, when I go to the 'track difficulties' tab in the editor I find 4 columns, just like last year. Which column is 'professional', and which is 'expert'? (I assume that the expert tab corresponds to Legend difficulty in-game)
Is useless. It seems that the game is protected! :(

I'm also having difficulties getting more flashbacks. I'm changing the values under the difficulty tab, but when I start the game up and go to settings, every difficulty level has 0 flashbacks, suggesting that I'm doing something wrong...

I'm also having difficulties getting more flashbacks. I'm changing the values under the difficulty tab, but when I start the game up and go to settings, every difficulty level has 0 flashbacks, suggesting that I'm doing something wrong...
After editing the file database.bin, when you start to for as a new game, you have to change the level of difficulty from custom to exper or novice. It then enters to change the details of the difficulty. Change the way you want but not the number of flashbacks. In fact, you'll see that the two arrows with 4 will be transparent. So you've got all that fashback to set.

Thanks Ryder...can u edit the database to allow safety car to come out on lap 1?? Also is there a new version of the texture/model export/importer coming? :) The first time in the codies F1 series, I might try some texture work myself.

Hello guys,

Last time, with F1 2012, this tool actually saved the experience to play this game. Tks Ryder!

Unfortunately, as the other fellow racer, I was not able to modified the difficulty by changing the track difficulty. I tried many ways, but I was not successful.

If anybody was able to find a way, please share! :thumbsup:
Br
Tiago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%