Resource icon

Misc Effective Grip 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kodahamma submitted a new resource:

F1 2013 MOD GRIP - SUPER EFFECTIVE GRIP MOD

This is my grip mod its very efective, when you start the race normaly your wheel spin, but the grip is so higher that you start with out no wheel spin. I have tested and in Estoril, PT with a REDULL in Standard Setup i am doing 1.01.995(NO ASSISTS), give your best shot and tell me :) :) :)

YOU SHOULDENT USE THIS ONLINE!
ONLY TIMETRIAL AND CARRER....

Nice races and good luck in carrer mode ;) ;) ;)
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Read more about this resource...

Well it cannot be a 'cheat' mod if it cannot be used online.

It's your game, and you can play it as you wish. That's the great thing about modding, it adds that flexibility to cater for all tastes and all skills.

Cheers :)
Oh really ?? Then thats another story if mod like this cannot be use online, i personally not against anyone to play any way as they want as long as it keep offline :D

It's your game, and you can play it as you wish. That's the great thing about modding, it adds that flexibility to cater for all tastes and all skills.

Lets hope it cant be used online. The Pit Triggers.xml used to be used online(i know this as its mentioned in the patch notes) Hence why its been patched and the leader boards reset. Its naive to think that file checks happen because this is the 4th F1 release when already people were tweaking the DRS zones xml to cheat online and codemasters had to react to those tweaks rather then premeditate it.

With any luck any car/database or xml change is NOW going to be blocked but Rock star did a similar file check which got by passed by the tool creators which made mods work for GTA4 but Rockstar didn't give to hoots about it really but the point is that none of these Developers seem to anticipate cheating they always patch after the fact.

Bloody annoying

Yeah in fact a scenario video that i saw in youtube few days ago has a 8 digits score that leading the board while the possible score can be only 5 digits :coffee:

Online or offline, changing the code to give yourself an extra advantage over other cars whether they be human or ai opponenents is cheating. I Agree however, that it is your game and you can play it as you wish but you're only cheating yourself! Now where did I put my soapbox! Lol

Cheating myself ...... reminds me that I am meant to be on a diet, but I enjoyed that peanut butter sandwich I had last night .... :whistling:

@Scott Tanner ...... they SHOULD know about the grip adjustment by now, after all it was an issue in F1 2010, if I remember correctly.

I have a BIG wish: Could you explain me what you edited OR can you make this mod for me the other way round: more wheel spin, less grip. I like it more with a challenge, more sim like. It would be very very nice of you helping me :)

I view it as a bit of fun, I do prefer a bigger challenge but this makes me smile. I have GRID 2 and its not that great so I put this in the main folder and it works a treat. No more drifting or cliding, drives more like a sim game.

The mod with 10% less grip is already nice, will try it this evening and give my feedback. What I meant is less grip specially on the rear. I would love to have the challenge to have less grip not overall but on the rear axe :)

I wish i could use this mode but not that easy.
The settings should be between the original and this one. Is that possible, please ?
Thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back