1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Effective Grip 1.0

Grid modification

1. Kodahamma submitted a new resource:

F1 2013 MOD GRIP - SUPER EFFECTIVE GRIP MOD

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I personally consider this a cheat mod :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Well it cannot be a 'cheat' mod if it cannot be used online.

It's your game, and you can play it as you wish. That's the great thing about modding, it adds that flexibility to cater for all tastes and all skills.

Cheers :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh really ?? Then thats another story if mod like this cannot be use online, i personally not against anyone to play any way as they want as long as it keep offline :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

Lets hope it cant be used online. The Pit Triggers.xml used to be used online(i know this as its mentioned in the patch notes) Hence why its been patched and the leader boards reset. Its naive to think that file checks happen because this is the 4th F1 release when already people were tweaking the DRS zones xml to cheat online and codemasters had to react to those tweaks rather then premeditate it.

With any luck any car/database or xml change is NOW going to be blocked but Rock star did a similar file check which got by passed by the tool creators which made mods work for GTA4 but Rockstar didn't give to hoots about it really but the point is that none of these Developers seem to anticipate cheating they always patch after the fact.

Bloody annoying

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah in fact a scenario video that i saw in youtube few days ago has a 8 digits score that leading the board while the possible score can be only 5 digits :coffee:

7. Online or offline, changing the code to give yourself an extra advantage over other cars whether they be human or ai opponenents is cheating. I Agree however, that it is your game and you can play it as you wish but you're only cheating yourself! Now where did I put my soapbox! Lol

8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Cheating myself ...... reminds me that I am meant to be on a diet, but I enjoyed that peanut butter sandwich I had last night .... :whistling:

@Scott Tanner ...... they SHOULD know about the grip adjustment by now, after all it was an issue in F1 2010, if I remember correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  9. McM

McM

I have a BIG wish: Could you explain me what you edited OR can you make this mod for me the other way round: more wheel spin, less grip. I like it more with a challenge, more sim like. It would be very very nice of you helping me :)

10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

11. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

He repeats what I've done ...

12. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

13. I view it as a bit of fun, I do prefer a bigger challenge but this makes me smile. I have GRID 2 and its not that great so I put this in the main folder and it works a treat. No more drifting or cliding, drives more like a sim game.

14. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

In my design is already there

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
  15. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Неre
    Firm Grip Mod
    He asked me to make him a grip on the 60 and 90%

mod edit - Link changed to English - English only please Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Why repeat what has already been done?

17. yup thats trut but them i learn how to do it...and do it ;) but thanks ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Send me a PM to we talk better :)

19. McM

McM

The mod with 10% less grip is already nice, will try it this evening and give my feedback. What I meant is less grip specially on the rear. I would love to have the challenge to have less grip not overall but on the rear axe :)

20. I wish i could use this mode but not that easy.
    The settings should be between the original and this one. Is that possible, please ?
    Thank you