1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

EF-RS real feel simulation Sequence Shifter Box(SSB)

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by pinyht, Dec 23, 2014.

1. pinyht

pinyht

Ratings:
    +0

SSB is mainly made of aviation aluminum, and to ensure its quality we addopted integration technology when cutting the material.The adoption of polishing treatment and anti-oxidation treatment on its surface makes it very cool and very professional. You may ask why EF-RS can bring us such real feeling.As I said,the inside structure of this sequence shifter was designed according to the working principle of a real sequential gearbox. It contains shift gear shaft shifting fork、 Variable speed concave wheel Fixed gear wheel and so on

E-MAIL:175411352@qq.com
    TELL:+86 18683258525(Please chinese)

2. Dynamitry

Dynamitry

Ratings:
    +1
    Contacted Mr.White a week ago or so.

Mr. White asks ONLY 588$ for 3-switches based shifter (1 switch gear up, 1 gear down, 1 lever). That makes it at least 100$ more expensive than Manu-Factory or BlackBox GT3 replica shifters which are high quality europe (Italy) built products.

So guys, it is up to you to judge.

3. Richard Hessels

Richard Hessels
    Premium

Ratings:
    +166
    Only for those who have a setup outside of their homes..
    The loud clicking would drive your family or neighbors insane.

4. pinyht

pinyht

Ratings:
    +0

Thank you for your reply, I think you're right a part, 1 for up to 1 for the down, 1 for n, this is just circuit part, it can use spring to implement, but there is no handle at all, but all I am use the principle of vehicle structure, I can assure you that you will get real feel sequence shifter like driving a real car... Or you can open a real sequence transmission to compare the structure, maybe you will more understand the meaning of the price