Editor for AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for. Most stuff here is just for editing car models etc.
I was looking for an editor that lets me edit the AI strength. I'm in my 4th season and Professional is too easy now but I'm still not good enough for Legend. Is there an editor that lets me do this?

Also, is there a mod that edits the names and helmets for the 2013 Season? Nothing fancy just names and helmets.

Thanks

First of all, this is absolutely the wrong way to ask such a question; there is a thread dedicated to questions like yours, and it would be greatly appreciated if you asked your question there.
You can find it here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-programs-modding-questions-2012.56416/

Next, editing the helmets is a little more complicated than editing the names (which can be performed by editing the database); it requires a little knowledge of using Photoshop, plus some tools, which you will surely find if someone REALLY competent (not only semi-wise as I am) answers your question.

Other than that, welcome at RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years