Editing posts..

Just noticed today that editing of posts seems to be not available. Or at least it seems that sometimes it is for some posts and then sometimes it isn't :/

I just posted a couple of things in the Xbox Project Cars League forum and the posts are not editable.. added another post which was initially editable but now I notice that it's not again. Something odd going on it seems.

I think it must be something new RD is working on, may take a bit of time to fine tune and all that. And I think it should definetly be gone for premium members - at least looking at the package that comes with our premium membership
  • Unlimited time to edit your own forum posts.

Editing posts has been disabled as some threads and posts/messages on this forum are subject to a possible criminal investigation and we have been advised to lock down the content as much as possible so evidence stays in place.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this (temporary) may cause to some users. Peter drop me a pm and let me know on which forum you need editing tools and ill assign you the rights so you can continue to run your league.

Editing posts has been disabled as some threads and posts/messages on this forum are subject to a possible criminal investigation and we have been advised to lock down the content as much as possible so evidence stays in place.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this (temporary) may cause to some users. Peter drop me a pm and let me know on which forum you need editing tools and ill assign you the rights so you can continue to run your league.

Oooh, I hope everything goes ok with the investigation guys

:ninja:

Goes to quickly check recent posts

Many thanks Bram, no biggie but maybe the Xbox Project Cars league i co-direct with @Robert Waddell if possible. If it's s hassle though don't worry :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%