1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing FT Truck 13 Championship Schedule

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by amidsttundra, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Is it possible to alter the championship file, so that extra tracks can be added to the championship, or the schedule altered. I've looked through the folders, but I cannot find where the file for the season is stored, or whether it is even editable. I'd like to make each round two races and add tracks like Velopark.

2. Piero Favretti

Piero Favretti
    Premium Member

Hello
    Have you looked in the "Drive:/Steam/steamapps/common/"? The Formula Truck 13 folders should be there, I think it's the same structure as before. I'll install it this week and look.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015

3. Yes. Open the file reiza1 in the rFm folder with notepad + +. Then simply look to the scene order part by scrolling a little, and re-order the tracks names to suit, add a track twice, etc. Add more tracks, such as mods, or ones not present in the list by going to the Locations folder in the maoin directory, then the <track of choice> folder, and look for the .gdb file. Open that with notepad + + and copy/paste the first line at the very top of the gdb into your rfm file.

You can re-order the scenes at any time, even during championship.