Ecclestone Ousted as F1 CEO - Chase Carey Takes Control

Why are bikes so expensive though? It's twice the price for half the wheels!

Got a UK trip coming up this year, think the better half would kill me if I take her vacationing at the WEC and not the British Museum though. What are the odds you could spread some artifacts and scrolls around the track for me lads?

Come on, Silverstone was an historic WW2 bomber base! Bletchley Park is also nearby and well worth a visit. Probably not that interesting to the typical GF though. :)

WEC is super cheap, £40 for a weekend ticket. Even without Audi it is still good value.

I dunno whether he will do a good job, after all, Americans aren't interested in formula one, it pales into insignificance behind Nascar over there.
Time will tell I suppose, but I'd have much rather have had a European in charge for that reason.

Apparently, ecclestone might start another motorsport division. It is currently very trendy to hate the guy, and for sure he's done some dodgy things -- but the fact is BE knows the real f1 (back when it was great) better than anyone else. Many of the current anomalies in f1 are not what ecclestone wanted, especially the engines. It went downhill when he sold the commercial rights.

Definitely watching that space for new motorsport - new formula V10? Hell yes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back