ECCI | Official Support Thread

I just fell in love with this system.... it has no convencional force feedback with electromotors as we know, but all the effects are provided with mechanical pistons, dampers and springs...

It is the formula 1 for simulator controls for me.... and with shipping from US you can have it in Europe for only 1599$... :)
Of course the wheel itself you can have it at least in 15 different shape and colour, as you wish, i liked this the most....

I think when i got home i will immediately try to turn off force feedback on my G25, curious what will happen....

6000MT1_50.jpg

6000_11_m.jpg

The problem that all V1 wheels now seem to have, namely the small screw bearings wear out and the motors pack up due to bad design. We have spent hours and hours trying to source the parts from elsewhere but to no avail. Emails to Frex typically get ignored and of course everything takes forever to ship here from Japan and is incredibly expensive.

From what we can work out ECCI offer the only viable alternative for something built to last and to give the levels of realism that the Frex gives when it's working

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back