ECCI | Official Support Thread

I just fell in love with this system.... it has no convencional force feedback with electromotors as we know, but all the effects are provided with mechanical pistons, dampers and springs...

It is the formula 1 for simulator controls for me.... and with shipping from US you can have it in Europe for only 1599$... :)
Of course the wheel itself you can have it at least in 15 different shape and colour, as you wish, i liked this the most....

I think when i got home i will immediately try to turn off force feedback on my G25, curious what will happen....

6000MT1_50.jpg

6000_11_m.jpg

• Wido Rossen

What about the G25 ?
Are you not content with that one ?
I know you wanna get better gear....but so short after purching the G25.

Upvote 0
  • FOG-Racecarmike

Neo is always evolving! His G25 was never real, he has now forgot about it and left it in the matrix!

Upvote 0
real...? eh, what it is...? lol

and about the G25, it is really a masterpiece of wheel in its category, but since i started to get a feeling how much more joy is to drive without FFB, i think this wheel will be the ultimate solution for me. If you turn off the ffb on a convencional electromotor wheel, just one very single non-progressive force will remain, the centering spring. This is a compromize, with not having the disturbance of the delayed FF effect, which makes you slower (yes, it is lagging, but after a while you dont even realize it, because your brain corrects it when you get used to it, just like for the very young babies, they see everything upside down, but their brains flip the picture).

So, i decided to continue without FF effects, and in this category this wheel is really the Rolls Royce, creating fully adjustable mechanical grip effects, you can adjust separately the strength progressivity towards the end of the turning, centering force, sensitivity, it has 1000 point detailed sensitivity for movement in the pedals, also adjustable progressive strengths for the break, pre-load strengths, and so on and so on... So this is the wheel about absolute precisity and perfectionism about wheel and car control in sim racing, and yes, i will be able to live without having a delayed shake on the wheel when riding onto a curb.... lol

If you want to know more about FF contra non FF, you can read lot of good discussions over sim forums, like this one on RSC, with the opinions of ECCI owners, who previously was using FF wheels, professional race drivers, etc etc... believe me i studied over the weekend everything i could possibly read over the net about this topic, before making a decision to spend so much on an adult toy.... :)
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=273020

and also you can read there about the top class FF wheel on the market today, the VPP wheel, where just the wheel is costing even more money then the complete ECCI system with pro pedals, and you can read there, that the VPP wheel owners are not really that seemlessly happy with their baby....
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=280239
and again, maybe for more money you got here more perfect adaptation of shaking effects, but still they are and will always lag......

Upvote 0
TheStig[RPM said:
]Lol neo, did you have a salary raise or what :) Masterpiece dude hope you will fall in love with it!

Dont forget to eat!

loool, actually i will just recieve the yearly bonus, yes, always dangerous period of the year.... :) :) :)

btw Stiggy, can you finally send some account number to donate, before all my money is gone....? :)

p.s.: sure it will not happen, i will always have some reserve to keep this team/site/servers running for a long long long time :)

Upvote 0
YESSSS!

I just recieved a mail from ECCI, that my shipment started its way to good old Europe... lol
ehm, specifically to Hungary, Gyor, before someone thinks it can be hijacked in the Netherlands.... :)

(it is in 5 boxes.... wow.... )

Upvote 0
ECCI service

Some words about the service what i got so far from ECCI: very high standard support which i got via mail from John during my decision process, he was answering all my (sometimes maybe even stupid) questions even Saturday, Sunday, from the company and also from his home i guess, since couple of mails received from his most probably private e-mail address. I am amazed with this support, i never experienced such before, made big part in my decision also to purchase from them, that i am sure if i will have any trouble, question or i will be in a position i will need quick help, i will get it from them.

Thanks again John!

Upvote 0
I like these ECCI guys more and more. John was even giving me some advices based on his experience related to documentation handling with the customs when i will recieve my boxes, not to be cheated by the officers, and pay higher tax amount then is right.

It is very much clear, that they are dealing with their customers with the same manner after purchasing as before, not just interested to receive the money and forget your name...

Bravo guys, keep it up that way!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back