• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

EC Sim Hardware WRC 3 Advanced Plugin

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by hwangm, Dec 18, 2012.

1. hwangm

hwangm

Ratings:
    +29
    This was released last week, I didn't see any link here so here it is
    http://ecsimhardware.com/?page_id=2108

Best mod for WRC3 - enabling multiple different peripherals to work with WRC 3 - and tripple screen ...I think ( Im using single so I can't test this, but you can adjust resolution to your 3 screens combined)
    - adjustable Live in-car FOV+/- and seat up/down and seat Left and right etc or (xPadder assignment on your button box)
    - ability to save and load FOV/seat settings on the fly
    - ability to adjust linearity and testing analogue controllers (steering, analogue handbrake, clutch, brake and gas) before the game begin and save those settings.
    - ability to change resolution

This have made WRC 3 so much better to play with , the gas and brake are much more sensitive now. instead of having to push to 80% before the gas start to engage.

I've tested this with Th8RS H-Patern mode, Frex Shift + and Frex Handbrake + all working together. even clutch works as they should.

didn't try this with my CSP and T500 since I now use the T500 pedal full time. they are much natural/better feeling overall.

2. hwangm

hwangm

Ratings:
    +29
  3. Pablo Lopez

Pablo Lopez

Ratings:
    +132
    hey! just tested this mod yesterday, a blast!

4. jimmy75

jimmy75

Ratings:
    +2
    I have a problem.The game runs in 60fps but i have a lot of stuttering.I didn't had this problem with the 0.5 version.

5. Bradley Rossetti

Bradley Rossetti

Ratings:
    +1
    I cannot figure out which download link to click on this damn website it directs me too. Please help