• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks Ebisu Minami (Drift Stadium) 0.1

Ebisu Minami (Drift Stadium) BETA v0.1

1. SmakzZ

SmakzZ

Ratings:
    +0
  2. edwin1979

edwin1979

Ratings:
    +3
    ????

3. smokeybandit27

smokeybandit27

Ratings:
    +0
    Tks for the great effort. Scale is way more accurate that other versions. Pitlane area very bumpy. I am on a motion rig so I feel it more acutely. Please keep up the good work. looking forward to refinements and updates

4. iAxX

iAxX

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't know if you're still working on this but here's a little feedback.

The pit area is super bumpy just like smokeybandit mentioned. And there are certain parts of the track that you can clip through. Me and my friend were trying to tandem drift, I touched his rear end a tiny bit, sent him off track and he went through the ground. The track is accurate for the most part.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá

Ratings:
    +343
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. AndreD.

AndreD.

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you still supporting this track?

Best Regards
    AndreD.

7. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá

Ratings:
    +343
    Hi, I just contacted the author of this track to see what's going on and as I'm waiting for the answer I friend of mine was helping me improving the track, better shaders for the trees, fixed the tire wall.

This is how the original track looks

and this is how it looks now

• Love Love x 1
  8. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá

Ratings:
    +343
    some new cameras, due to the fact that I had to re do the AI lane, I did a complete set of cameras, 6 in total, 2 TV broadcast style, 2 fixed and 2 spot like, one place like spectator
    The drifting could be better though hehe

• Love Love x 1
  9. ZethGAF

ZethGAF

Ratings:
    +102
    Wow! Will this be made public? edit: author MIA? crap.

10. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá

Ratings:
    +343
    Yes it will, I contacted the author and he will publish the updates I'm currently working on (slowly) for now is mainly trees shades, some walls fixed, that's for now, which are the main issue that are bugged for better online experience

• Like Like x 2