• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Eastern time zone

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jarrod Keen, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Jarrod Keen

Jarrod Keen

Ratings:
    +0
    How many of you race in the time frame between 8 pm eastern time (NYC) to say midnight? I've got a group that's going to start racing with you guys here at the race department and was just wondering what the traffic is like weekdays and weekends at night in eastern time zone. I know it's too late for the europeans however some aussies race with us.

2. Matt Alpeter

Matt Alpeter

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    Jarrod, if you build it, they will come:)

You could start you series with the existing group of guys and hopefully pick up more heads along the way:good:

4. Jarrod Keen

Jarrod Keen

Ratings:
    +0
    Eric, I'm gonna do that! Thanks for your support. We'll announce something in a few weeks and hopefully it can draw some interest. I suspect we could get a decent grid going. I'd like a grid like your f3000 grid!!!

5. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    You might also consider introducing your group here
    http://forum.racedepartment.com/north-american-community/ and propose there a new series.

6. Jarrod Keen

Jarrod Keen

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll do that tonight.

7. Bob Luneski

Bob Luneski

Ratings:
    +832
    Any time is a good time to race!!!!