• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Eastern Creek Raceway 0.91

Australian racing track

1. aspec7878

aspec7878

Ratings:
    +401
    • Like Like x 1
  2. aspec7878

aspec7878

Ratings:
    +401
  3. André 57

André 57

Ratings:
    +2
    Good update, nice changes you made a great track out of a nice one. thanks, I have enjoyed this race senn the first time i set whhells on it... now it even better.

4. fgsfds

fgsfds

Ratings:
    +0
    This track is sick so far, great work!

I keep getting launched into the air just before the main straight though and can't finish the lap. EC is one of my home circuits so I really really want this to work so I can practice!

5. Deswribilator

Deswribilator

Ratings:
    +61
    • Like Like x 1
  6. David J

David J

Ratings:
    +0
    I have followed the online vids on how to install tracks, I have tried installing this track multiple times but with no luck, it wont load.
    When I load up assetto corsa I get an error that says something along the lines of "ERROR with content eastern creek/ view log for details".
    Any help getting this to work would be greatly appreciated as this is my home track (would like this to practice) and the only reason I bought AC on pc was for this mod. (I have the game already on PS4)

7. NightEye87

NightEye87

Ratings:
    +211
    Could you post your log.txt please? You can find it in /my documents/assetto corsa/logs/