• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Earthquake felt along the East Coast...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thomas Dougherty, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Thomas Dougherty

Thomas Dougherty

Ratings:
    +28
    that was probably the coolest experience of my life so far.

calling in from New Jersey.

2. Eric Estes

Eric Estes

Ratings:
    +49
    Got used to them in California, knew what it was right away but at first thought it was probably Charleston SC, not Virginia. Definitely freaked out a lot of the locals here.

3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,718
    Coolest?! O_x

4. Alexander Rhodes

Alexander Rhodes

Ratings:
    +9
    Yeah Omer, I remember my first earthquake, I'm in the UK and I was working the graveyard shift in an office lol, was a pretty cool experience, was terrifying till it was over though lol.

5. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,619
    Wait until the magnitude of an earthquake is above 6 on the Richter scale then you don't find it so cool anymore :(

England is not located on a faultline so the earthquakes will always be minor. But if you are located along the Ring of Fire you wouldn't dare to joke about the forces of nature.