1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early Renewal Bonus Credits!

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Dario Jagar, May 20, 2011.

1. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Tnx for the headsup missed that one :) good deal
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Haha don't think Ramon will be pleased, he renewed two days ago :)
  3. Anyone know if you are on a 3 month deal to try iRacing out and you take this offer will it negate the remaining time on your 3 month plan that you paid for or will this new year start after your 3 months are over?

Just curious as that is a pretty good deal.
  4. Scott,

Usually where an existing subscription period is in place, where a further subscription is purchased, it is added to the existing one (from my experience, but this may not always be the case).

I purchased something similar in 2009 (during the November Black Friday deals) and the period I purchased was added to my existing subscription end date.

The iRacing blurb on the home page states........

Whether your membership expires this month or next year, you can still take advantage of this great deal. When you purchase another year it will be added to the length of your subscription so don’t worry about losing time. Feel free to extend by two or three years as well, you’ll get $30 iRacing credits for each year you extend.

I'd guess from that, even a 3 month promo subscription will be eligible.

Thanks for the heads up on this Dario.... will probably add this to my existing sub which is due to run out in April next year.

5. no it will add 12 months to your current renewal date
  6. Done it.

Purchased 2 years separately @ $99 each, which equates to £115. Will then get $60 iCredits, which equates to £37

Sum total of 2 years renewal = £78 (and now covered to 5th Jan 2014).

Now who said iRacing was expensive, lol.

PS. Also got a pleasant surprise when checking my account to find I already have $75 iRacing dollars and $25 iRacing credits, with a further $60 credits to follow from my early renewal, lol. Whooohoooo.
  7. Great deal!! I just picked up another year. I already had $84 in credits so I only spent $15 cash!!!! So now you guys will have to put up with me until Next Billing Date: 2012-12-27.
  8. I just bought a year too, renewal date November 2012 only bought 1 year since I guess it will be repeated before the end of 2012 (if world doesnt end :p), or you reckon to get it anyway? How many credits do they normally give away?
  9. Wow! Great deal. Been waiting for something like this. Today is payday too!! woohoo! :)
  10. I believe iracing's anniversary is in June and they usually give some type of discount on memberships, last year is was buy a 1 yr sub for $75. I was waiting for this and started buying $10-20 gift cards a few months ago.
  11. Sweet! Thanks for the info. I am sorry I should have read it before asking but I was at work so couldnt really poke around too much :)

Will have to give this some serious thought.
  12. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I think I will still get the 30 iracing dollars. June 3rd is the moment :)
  13. ^ No, the promotion started yesterday so he missed it..
  14. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

if he did just one or two days before a mail to support might just do the trick.
  15. let me take a wild guess here, you renewed for a month or three and then again for a year because of this promotion :thumbup:
  16. Ok im in for a year now so you all are stuck with me :)
  17. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

No i renewed for a year 2 days before this offer was announced.
  18. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Update, I did not received the credits. But i sent support an email asking if could still apply for the credits as I early renewed 1-2 days prior the start of the promotion offer.
    And lucky me they accepted my mail and I still got the credits. Thanks iRacing, that is true supportive!

Now, bring on those new tracks/cars :) Have to spend some credits hehe.
  19. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

I knew they would as i posted before, there usually not that hard on stuff like that.
    Gratz :)