Early Renewal Bonus Credits!

Anyone know if you are on a 3 month deal to try iRacing out and you take this offer will it negate the remaining time on your 3 month plan that you paid for or will this new year start after your 3 months are over?

Just curious as that is a pretty good deal.

Scott,

Usually where an existing subscription period is in place, where a further subscription is purchased, it is added to the existing one (from my experience, but this may not always be the case).

I purchased something similar in 2009 (during the November Black Friday deals) and the period I purchased was added to my existing subscription end date.

The iRacing blurb on the home page states........

Whether your membership expires this month or next year, you can still take advantage of this great deal. When you purchase another year it will be added to the length of your subscription so don’t worry about losing time. Feel free to extend by two or three years as well, you’ll get $30 iRacing credits for each year you extend.

I'd guess from that, even a 3 month promo subscription will be eligible.

Thanks for the heads up on this Dario.... will probably add this to my existing sub which is due to run out in April next year.

:D

Done it.

Purchased 2 years separately @ $99 each, which equates to £115. Will then get $60 iCredits, which equates to £37

Sum total of 2 years renewal = £78 (and now covered to 5th Jan 2014).

Now who said iRacing was expensive, lol.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

PS. Also got a pleasant surprise when checking my account to find I already have $75 iRacing dollars and $25 iRacing credits, with a further $60 credits to follow from my early renewal, lol. Whooohoooo.

Update, I did not received the credits. But i sent support an email asking if could still apply for the credits as I early renewed 1-2 days prior the start of the promotion offer.
And lucky me they accepted my mail and I still got the credits. Thanks iRacing, that is true supportive!

Now, bring on those new tracks/cars :) Have to spend some credits hehe.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%