• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Early Release on Steam?

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Rikki Jenkins, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Rikki Jenkins

Rikki Jenkins

Ratings:
    +12
    Does anyone know if there any plans on a early release on Steam in the near future?

2. ONT

ONT

Ratings:
    +74
    I suggested this some time ago but I don't think its possible with the structure of WMD.

3. Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Ratings:
    +865
    the structure of WMD?

4. ONT

ONT

Ratings:
    +74
    The community assisted development and the financial structure of members and there possible financial gain from sales. But anything is possible. It would likely take a vote from the members as this was not in the original plan.

5. SergioCarr

SergioCarr

Ratings:
    +2
    I think the AC formula is a winner. Sell the game in earlier releases with a promiss that you will get full updates till final version. That way money starts to roll!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Grega Zorc

Grega Zorc

Ratings:
    +12
    I wonder what price would SMS have on extra early access keys. They don't want flooding the WMD forums with children, so they'd have to sell for at least 100€ for serious customers.

7. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +488
    Actually, the SMS formula was similar to AC (R3E, rFactor) at least initially until they were prevented from selling additional memberships. Neither was finished when I invested but I have rights to updates and the full version when released.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rikki Jenkins

Rikki Jenkins

Ratings:
    +12
    I am a PCARS SR. member. Was just asking as a friend was curious.

9. Tony Gentile

Tony Gentile

Ratings:
    +125
    Got to agree with you Sergio A/C has the perfect formula as well as a perfect product