AC [EARLY] Lotus 2 Eleven GT4 @ Nurburgring Sprint - Thursday, Jan 22, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I enjoyed a lot aswell.
To be honest I have more fun driving those difficult weird cars, than driving a "overly gripy" GT3 or GT2. :)
I enjoy myself a hell lot more.

I had a nice battle with Jaime most of the race, and was a blast keep this thing going around lap after lap.

I hope we can have more similar events!

It was a fun race with great battles.

@Sun Levi , sorry for that crazy manouver. It was not a pass attempt but a survive move. I touched the grass under braking and my car basically slided like that. You did very well on being aware of me. Big apologize, I do not drive like that dive bombing. Sorry your race with @James Nance finished like that, bad luck accident.

It was a fun race with great battles.

@Sun Levi , sorry for that crazy manouver. It was not a pass attempt but a survive move. I touched the grass under braking and my car basically slided like that. You did very well on being aware of me. Big apologize, I do not drive like that dive bombing. Sorry your race with @James Nance finished like that, bad luck accident.

In all fairness you stayed clean and survived, haha. If I hadn't made my mistakes early on I would have stayed out of the picture. Good racing to me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back