AC [EARLY] GT Multiclass @ Imola - Wednesday, Jan 7 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Awesome race! The P4/5 was a pain to handle, Tried my best to keep up with the leaders but that didn't work out :rolleyes: Had a great battle with @Michael Young He eventually got me during the ending stage of the race!

Untidtled-2_zps576ea415.jpg~original

in response ;D

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_imola_8-1-2015-20-9-52.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_imola_8-1-2015-20-13-37.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_imola_8-1-2015-20-22-9.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_imola_8-1-2015-20-24-10.jpg

This race was good and bad for me....

the bad....
- when the race first started, of course the car in front of me (@Connor Greyser) did not move as it was a rolling start, but my (poor) instinct kicked in .... "WTH??? I have to get around this guy that is not even moving!!!". So i hit the gas only to come to my senses after making a scene lol, then manage to get back in line :whistling:
- Still making costly mistakes, rendering me "alone in the back" after so many laps

the good....
- getting closer to respectable lap times. The first few laps before my first mistake I was able to keep up with the pack, which was great fun.
- As always great group of people in the race, no problems or aholes, just good decent folks having fun..

Thanks for the race, i had really good time.

Last lap i got hit twice from the back, first time i did 360 but manage to still keep the car on track.
2nd time he just pushed me a bit out of the track, im happy i did not lose any position because of this and kept my 5th place.

@Chris James i could not go any faster then that, i had really hard time last couple laps due bad tier wear. 2nd time when you complained over TS for me being slow for the corner you should take into consideration that not only my tire was in bad condition but my car was in pretty bad shape from the first hit as well.
@Deyan Georgiev Yes, I regret even thinking that you were brake checking me, sorry I said that. I'm sorry about both incidents, they were totally my fault. It looks like I need more practice racing close to cars that require more braking distance than mine.

@Deyan Georgiev Yes, I regret even thinking that you were brake checking me, sorry I said that. I'm sorry about both incidents, they were totally my fault. It looks like I need more practice racing close to cars that require more braking distance than mine.

As we all do. Never have too much practice in traffic.

I was behind you two most of the race. Occasionally got close, lol.

Looked like a good battle, you seemed faster in some places and him in others. And then racing happened :)

Did anyone check the track grip at the start of the race? I was just wondering about the tyre wear. I was on mediums and in the finish line I was in 98% with my wear. I was being gentle with them but when I did a test of 20 laps with optimum grip they were down to 96%. So now im wondering is the wear different online or is it related to grip level? ...or am I just not consistent with my test and race runs :thumbsdown:

Did anyone check the track grip at the start of the race? I was just wondering about the tyre wear. I was on mediums and in the finish line I was in 98% with my wear. I was being gentle with them but when I did a test of 20 laps with optimum grip they were down to 96%. So now im wondering is the wear different online or is it related to grip level? ...or am I just not consistent with my test and race runs :thumbsdown:
The grip in the race was very likely lower than in your practice. And since that was probably the case, you ran the tires much harder in practice than in the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back