AC [EARLY] GT Multiclass @ Imola - Wednesday, Jan 7 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
oh damn, im a bit confused with the US events and the GMT time, coz right now is 7th for me and its 1am (+1GMT). AKA 12am GMT 7th .

Info says Booking: 01:00 GMT, but i guess on 8th not 7th.

Usually the events calendar is big help, but this event is missing from there.

Oh good thing i asked, going to bed :)
*Facepalm* I forgot to post the event on the calendar. Really sorry about that. The US events are dated for the time in the US, so when it's 1:00 GMT on the 7th, it's the 7th for us, and 1:00 on the 8th for you. Sorry again about the confusion.

*Facepalm* I forgot to post the event on the calendar. Really sorry about that. The US events are dated for the time in the US, so when it's 1:00 GMT on the 7th, it's the 7th for us, and 1:00 on the 8th for you. Sorry again about the confusion.

I was allso up and waiting for booking about 5 hours ago... well, had agood practise for the event :roflmao:

Awesome race! The P4/5 was a pain to handle, Tried my best to keep up with the leaders but that didn't work out :rolleyes: Had a great battle with @Michael Young He eventually got me during the ending stage of the race!

Untidtled-2_zps576ea415.jpg~original

Thanks for the race, i had really good time.

Last lap i got hit twice from the back, first time i did 360 but manage to still keep the car on track.
2nd time he just pushed me a bit out of the track, im happy i did not lose any position because of this and kept my 5th place.

@Chris James i could not go any faster then that, i had really hard time last couple laps due bad tier wear. 2nd time when you complained over TS for me being slow for the corner you should take into consideration that not only my tire was in bad condition but my car was in pretty bad shape from the first hit as well.

Thanks all you guys. My first win ever in organised online event. Well, my fouth or fifth race of all time in virtual racing :)
I was sure that I lost my chances to win in lap 9 when I hit the wall lightly. Was able to recover luckily without bigger damages. Imola is so hard on mistakes... even a small one will cost seconds in laptime. Now I just have to get rid of those mistakes on my driving, and maybe then will be ready for possible league events in the future.
Nice clean driving by all of you guys!!

I was sure that I lost my chances to win in lap 9 when I hit the wall lightly. Was able to recover luckily without bigger damages. Imola is so hard on mistakes...
Well you could say the same for Senna as well.

Great race and thanks @Joao Alves for the event. Was just trying to stick with Sun for most of the race. His off-track allowed me to catch up and pass him on the straight and from then on was textbook racing as p4/5 had no power compared to the z4.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back