Early 80's Pirelli tyres

another tyre for the '83 mod...
Early 80's Pirelli tyres
pirellic.jpg
*includes with and without "P7" on tyre wall
*options have red marks (in case you forget what you fitted)
* super softs and softs are assigned as option tyres. They will have the red mark on the sidewall. So in tracks like Monaco and Singapore, both prime and option will have the red mark. In tracks like Spa and Monza, both prime and option will NOT have the red mark.

Sometimes teams had the "P7" on, sometimes they did not.

I could not get good info on what treads they used in the wet. I was guessing the classic Cinturato of the 80's or the Corsa of the late 70's, but could not confirm it. So I used the AVON treads used in historic races.

thanks and enjoy.:)

alternative link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?vvu0kjh7ypqi3ik

Download link:
Early 80's Pirelli tyres

Early 80's Pirelli tyres
pirellic.jpg
* super softs and softs are assigned as option tyres. They will have the red mark on the sidewall. So in tracks like Monaco and Singapore, both prime and option will have the red mark. In tracks like Spa and Monza, both prime and option will NOT have the red mark.

I could not get good info on what treads they used in the wet. I was guessing the classic Cinturato of the 80's or the Corsa of the late 70's, but could not confirm it. So I used the AVON treads used in historic races.

alternative link:

Download link:
Early 80's Pirelli tyres

Really good job, i know its difficult to find good picture, but all of 1997 picture i got was find inside Gettyimage or Flickr. We got more good quality picture under those site. So you do a search about F1 1997 or forumla one 1997 like i did for my ref picture. One point for Getty image, you got 3 choice to searching, pick Editorial images.

Early 80's Pirelli tyres
pirellic.jpg

alternative link:

Download link:
Early 80's Pirelli tyres
great job aagancia

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back