Resource icon

Seasons Early 00's Season Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Meff28s submitted a new resource:

Early 00's Season Mod - The very best of the 2002, 2003 and 2004 seasons

On the early 2000's, more than 10 Years ago, Schumacher and his Ferrari won 5 world titles in a row..

But what if history hasn't been written yet ?

What would you do if you could go back to the early 2000's, facing the Schumacher Brothers, Montoya, Coulthard, Barrichello, Alonso, Räikkönen, Button etc... ?
[FONT=Trebuchet...[/CENTER]​

Well I know. I did it because i haven't got good drivers to put on other little teams. Who can be on the Toyotas ? Mika Salo and Panis.. well ok.. Arrows ? Minardi ? No one

Hey Meff28s, I have a little problem with this mod.
When I will start an grand prix or drive a race in the career mode, the drivers are all from 2013, but the nation flags are from the drivers of 2003

Uh this is very strange i absolutely don't know where it comes from ^^

By the way, i'm working on a new mod that you'll sure enjoy a LOT ! ;)

Hey Meff28s, I have a little problem with this mod.
When I will start an grand prix or drive a race in the career mode, the drivers are all from 2013, but the nation flags are from the drivers of 2003

Maybe it's because you use another language than english? Just the english language file has accurate names I think.

Last edited:
Thank you ;)

Next Mod will be something no one has seen : Two Mods inside one mod. A classic full grid mod in the classic part of the game (20 cars) and a 00's full grid mod in the modern part of the game (20 cars). No need to choose, both mods will be installed

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%